• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfan16

Awards
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

ok can someone explain me why there are darksides in BBS? i thought there were no heartless in BBS? now im confused

this is from aqua's ending

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

ok can someone explain me why there are darksides in BBS? i thought there were no heartless in BBS? now im confused

this is from aqua's ending

She was in the Realm of Darkness, that's probably why. They probably always existed but were never able to leave the Dark Realm until Xehanort opened the door.

lcstm

She was in the Realm of Darkness, that's probably why. They probably always existed but were never able to leave the Dark Realm until Xehanort opened the door.

how did she get there? I dont think they explained or maybe i missed it.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Vanitas can use corridors of darkness

KHfan16

Awards

ow.. okay..

thanks i will probably ask more questions later on after watching some vids especially the secret ending... it still buffering though..

one more thing during the buffering part in my vid... ATW saw Terranort lol... .. it really bugs me why aqua's armor is with him?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Does anyone have the link to the VIDEO where Vanitas face is revealed?
It's not a video, its a pic that goes by in the credits :/ there isn't a video yet

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

When does that video of Aqua at CO take place? It wasn't in the aqua playthough at all *smells something, perhaps a secret boss location?!*

creampuff

Alright after lurking forever and a day, question here.

Anybody have any thoughts on why Sora resembles Vanitas? It makes enough sense that Roxas' appearance naturally follows from the fact that Ven's heart is inside Sora, but...why is it that Sora would look like an entity that was associated with Ventus rather than directly with him?

I've been mulling it over and I just can't make sense of it. Perhaps if Sora was not yet born he'd take on traits of the shadows of a heart that became a part of him, but he already existed and already had the features he did. I realize people have said that it's because Ventus is connected to Sora, but I can't quite piece that.

Even if Sora did borrow from Vanitas somehow, his hair seems to get lighter as he ages...

Lonbilly

Awards

Well, apparently Ven's and Sora's hearts a re connected, and Vanitas is Ven's darkness and feeding off of that. And seeing as how Ven is connected to Sora, Vanitas ends up feeding off of Sora's darkness as well. And thus black haired Sora.

Or at least, it seems.

creampuff

Well, apparently Ven's and Sora's hearts a re connected, and Vanitas is Ven's darkness and feeding off of that. And seeing as how Ven is connected to Sora, Vanitas ends up feeding off of Sora's darkness as well. And thus black haired Sora.

Or at least, it seems.

I wonder then if Vanitas always looked that way, or only after Ven had met Sora... It sounds more plausible than anything I could come up with, so thanks for mentioning that.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Anyone has precision on it worked for Xehanort? So far I kinda got that MX's heart took over Terra's body, Terra's heart went to survive in his armor, defeated Xehanort who ended up memory less at RG (making effictively Ansem SoD MX's heartless and Xemnas Terra's Nobody in this case), but is there more to it, or is it different?

KeybladeJ800

I've just thought, when I was watching the terra feed I noticed an odd world, it was a big ball of light and the player couldn't access it and it didn't have a battle level, could that be where the secret boss is?

Lonbilly

Awards

I've just thought, when I was watching the terra feed I noticed an odd world, it was a big ball of light and the player couldn't access it and it didn't have a battle level, could that be where the secret boss is?

I think that was Destiny Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back