• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

at least terra's ending made sense. even if I didn't like it

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Well Nomura said the secret ending ties everything together so.....

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

Sora does the same thing in KH1 WTF are you talknig about.

I know that Sora does that silly. But unlike Sora in the first opening of the game, Roxas falling through the water had the camera focus on his profile, and him falling for a while. Sora's falling just has him slip and quickly get to the bottom and end the movie with him looking around wonder where he was. Ven's falling was very similiar to Roxas's falling in the second game. Thus why I said what I did.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

Yeah wondering in darkness for ten years. Thats kinda depressing.
doesnt matter, shes alive :3
you made it aquita :D

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I know that Sora does that silly. But unlike Sora in the first opening of the game, Roxas falling through the water had the camera focus on his profile, and him falling for a while. Sora's falling just has him slip and quickly get to the bottom and end the movie with him looking around wonder where he was. Ven's falling was very similiar to Roxas's falling in the second game. Thus why I said what I did.

OK sorry bout that.

25 character.

00 Raiser Fan

So Aqua's Alive?!!
YAAY, but then what happens to her after that, and why did Xemnas have her armor, did the same thing that happened to eraqus happen to her too, was she at a later stage when maybe she was defeated?!

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

So Aqua's Alive?!!
YAAY, but then what happens to her after that, and why did Xemnas have her armor, did the same thing that happened to eraqus happen to her too, was she at a later stage when maybe she was defeated?!
nope. Eraqus is dead. He died at the part where Land of Departure falls apart (and becomes C.O.?)

MeggieKeyblader

Wow, I just noticed how confusing KH is....

Okay, so I just noticed how confusing KH is... first we think Ansem SoD is Ansem... then we find out he's not
Ansem and is actually Xehanort... Then we find out that Xehanort isn't actually Xehanort, but is Xehanort's
hearts in someone else's body!

And I think I'm gonna wait to watch the Secret Ending tomorrow morning, just so I have something to look forward to. xD

Auxia

Sorry, new guy here. I've been looking around this section of the forums for a while now (joined up a little earlier) but can't find any of the answers I'm looking for that pertain to BBS.

My first question is, are there any pictures out there on the internet of Vanitas with his mask off? And is he at all connected to Sora?

To that end, how is Ven connected to Sora?

Sorry for the trouble.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Sorry, new guy here. I've been looking around this section of the forums for a while now (joined up a little earlier) but can't find any of the answers I'm looking for that pertain to BBS.

My first question is, are there any pictures out there on the internet of Vanitas with his mask off? And is he at all connected to Sora?

To that end, how is Ven connected to Sora?

Sorry for the trouble.
Well Vanitas looks like Sora so I guess so he is apparently the darkness from Ven's heart......

Sora1915

Bronze Member

So the clip that was supposedly Aqua's ending is actually from the secret ending! that liar....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back