• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

At first I didn't like the whold Terranort deal because I'm kinda mad that my favorite character (Xehanort) has been an old man in a young man's body all along, throught the whole KH series... but MX is freakin' epic and badass, so it's all cool.

Xehanort.jpg

^That is the face of epic-ness... MX and Terra together, two of the badassest characters in KH

The baby daddy of Mansex and Seman the Pedo Bear is Terra-nort! But seriously those two make a nice combo.

Overhero

Ummmm . Do you have a picture from The Giant Secret Boss . I want it so bad .

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

I'm 100% sure since no actual blood was shown.

Oh? Well, when I was playing with the archive of the battle, it looked like blood was on his face right before he jumped away from Terra. That, or it was some odd darkness wound. But I was pretty sure it was blood. See?

2lk2xy8.png

I suppose you could say that it was a burn wound or something from Terra's darkness blasts. But it looks like there's different shades of red there. So I thought it was blood. :p

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Currently the Mebathi999 stream is playing in the mirage arena

except he isn't doing anything besides running around -_-

EDIT: nvm he just quit. Now he's at Land of Departure

kluck

Is the guy that was playing through Aqua's story back online yet?

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com

Oh? Well, when I was playing with the archive of the battle, it looked like blood was on his face right before he jumped away from Terra. That, or it was some odd darkness wound. But I was pretty sure it was blood. See?

2lk2xy8.png

I suppose you could say that it was a burn wound or something from Terra's darkness blasts. But it looks like there's different shades of red there. So I thought it was blood. :p

i think my heart just ripped in two over this pic. :(

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

i think my heart just ripped in two over this pic. :(

Mine too, my friend. Mine too. I knew the scene was coming, I had a feeling I knew how Terra would do it. But did that make the scene any better...?

Not. At. All. It was painful rewatching the scene and having to listen to Japanese Braig scream in agony. Agh!

That scene where your siggy is from. I wonder if that will pop up in Ven's playthrough. I'm really curious now...they have to meet, or else Xion's little memory for him in Days wouldn't make any sense. Or...you know. I could have missed that scene during the Terra playthrough. But I do think that Ven and him hasn't met yet.

Agh. I can't wait until the next part of the Ven playthrough comes on. And I feel horrible about that. Telling people to hurry up and sleep to make us happy by giving gameplay spoilers. OI!

facepalm

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

Is the guy that was playing through Aqua's story back online yet?
nope, he's still offline. there are other streams going though, (not of aqua, however)

MeggieKeyblader

The baby daddy of Mansex and Seman the Pedo Bear is Terra-nort! But seriously those two make a nice combo.

Wow, everyone here hates Xehanort... I feel alone. facepalm

Yea... as sad as it is, I think he's hot ( even though he's a bunch of well-placed pixels)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

the only one I know for sure is one of Terra.

kluck

nope, he's still offline. there are other streams going though, (not of aqua, however)

Yea, that guy that was playing through Aqua's story has already finished Terra's story, right?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Wow, everyone here hates Xehanort... I feel alone. facepalm

Yea... as sad as it is, I think he's hot ( even though he's a bunch of well-placed pixels)

I don't really hate Xehanort. Looks like a badass mofo. Just used to the classic Xehanort hairstyle. ;D

I hope we get to see him wield his keyblade again in KH3. ;D

Kairos385

Yea, that guy that was playing through Aqua's story has already finished Terra's story, right?

yup. i wanna see what happens to aqua as her ending is the least guessable

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

yeah, that guy's done with Terra's scenario. he's offline now, but when he comes back on he'll likely continue where he left off in Aqua's scenario.

Khaki45

yup. i wanna see what happens to aqua as her ending is the least guessable

I disagree....we clearly see in KHII FM she loses her body in someway. Ven...I have no idea what happens...I dont care what anyone says i still say he becomes Roxas. All of you sayin the LS is non Canon WHAT NOW!?

Kairos385

she doesnt lose her body, xemnas just has her armor

edit: i dont think ANYONE expected LS to be entirely canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back