• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

yeah it's the old one, but you can see anything you missed until the person gets back on and plays
like i missed most of ven's playthrough because of stupid classes, but i'm catching up now

EarMedicine

when is the aqua gameplay going to come back on??? did this guy take any breaks before this?? how long were they??

facepalm dude he played this game for like over 10 or so hours. It's gonna be a long break this time.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

So uhhh who was speaking in Ven awakening.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

OMG this Ven guy needs to dhut the fuck up he is getting on my nerves like yelling like a freaking tard >>;

Kairos385

lol yea i stopped watching vens playthrough. the other guy will eventually do it and the only thing i really want to see are the endings and also the part with lea and isa

zachen

Awards

so what happened to aqua have either of the two main livestreams beaten her story yet

Kairos385

the guy playing aquas story took a break

Khaki45

So while they are takin a break, anyone have an actual pic of Vanitas face to post here, and can someone send me the Terra justintv archive thread?

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

So while they are takin a break, anyone have an actual pic of Vanitas face to post here, and can someone send me the Terra justintv archive thread?

Don't have a picture of Vanitas, but here is the link to the archive.

Justin.tv - 反幻想聯盟Season3 Archives

I finally figured it out. ;) Saw Braig, was happy, until I saw what Terra did to him. I winced really badly. Ouchie. But Terra is still awesome. :D

Kairos385

hey on the archive what time is the braig fight?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

going through the whole ven walkthrough that was recorded so far, i think the person only needed about another hour to finish ven's story i believe

Kairos385

someon post the time for the braig fight because i dont wanna search random times

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

Also, what happened with Ven's story? I wish I knew how EXACTLY to use the archive.

the farthest he got was to deep space, i bet all he had was the boss battle and he would've beat the world.
Then i would have gave him another hour or two to beat the game and finally show us Vanitas and his ending but no, he had to go to sleep.
i wish he was as brave as the terra guy staying up that long. but hopefully the guy wakes up soon and finishes ven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back