• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

What I want to know is how Vanitas was able to look exactly like Sora with black hair when the real Sora hasn't even aged that far yet so he would have nothing to copy the appearance from.

Well that's assuming the information is true. It might not be.

αsiя

space coke

What I want to know is how Vanitas was able to look exactly like Sora with black hair when the real Sora hasn't even aged that far yet so he would have nothing to copy the appearance from.

Oh no! we're gonna start getting "Vanitas is Sora's brother" theories

RoarShark

I know this is completely of the topic that everyone is talking about but, the image with Ven on the tree with MX in the Org. Coat, is it possible that that is a dream of Ven's and maybe that is what he is awakening from when Aqua wakes him.

As for Vanitus, I am kinda sad, and glad to hear that he is a Sora look alike, I mean that makes since, he has seemed to be connected with Ven, and who is Ven also connected to, Sora.

Alex999

oh come on guys. seriously who else could it have been?? obviously gives him a mask because its not anyone new.

he's a boy
teenager
weilds a keyblade
and most likely someone who we have seen before

only 2 possible candidates.

Seadrin

Awards

As for Vanitus, I am kinda sad, and glad to hear that he is a Sora look alike, I mean that makes since, he has seemed to be connected with Ven, and who is Ven also connected to, Sora.

Thats not confirmed yet, so dont get too sad, or glad.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I know this is completely of the topic that everyone is talking about but, the image with Ven on the tree with MX in the Org. Coat, is it possible that that is a dream of Ven's and maybe that is what he is awakening from when Aqua wakes him.

People were talking about that earlier acctualy. It could be some sort if dream but the screenshoots most likely aren't in order.

Seadrin

Awards

oh come on guys. seriously who else could it have been?? obviously gives him a mask because its not anyone new.

he's a boy
teenager
weilds a keyblade
and most likely someone who we have seen before

only 2 possible candidates.

Young Xehanort (Ansem the Wise's apprentice) ???

Actually. Im an idiot. Forget that one.

Actually, then again. Xehanort could have been able to use a Keyblade before he was turned into a Heartless/Nobody... Right? I dont know.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Oh no! we're gonna start getting "Vanitas is Sora's brother" theories
ugh please no >>; Some people amaze me with their stupidity levels "Like OMG! Like I totally think thats Aqua and Terra do it and they are Sora's parents! And not just that but Ven is OBVIOUSLY Sora's brother! I IS SMART! 8B"

maian

For people saying that Vanitas being a black haired Sora is cheap, an "easy way out" or they "expect more" from Kingdom Hearts...really? Is that so unexpected? Come on now. Sora was original, yes. But then what? Roxas is Sora's nobody. A major character who isn't Sora, but who is, essentially, Sora. Look at Xion. A Sora replica. Ventus is a Roxas knockoff, who is connected to Sora. Under that logic, Ventus = Sora. Are they the same person? No, but there's an obvious connection, and in some way, you're partly playing as Sora as Ventus, or you're partly playing as Ventus as Sora. Now, we have Vanitas, who has already been CONFIRMED to have relation to Ventus, who has relation Roxas, who has relation to Sora.

Vanitas = Ventus
Ventus = Roxas
Roxas = Sora

Vanitas = Sora

Mind you, it's in appearance only, but I'm surprised more people aren't more psyched about this. I for one am. I think it adds an entire new layer of depth and mystery to Sora. Obviously, he came long before Sora, so I'm excited to see how Vanitas has influenced Sora to be who he is. Perhaps we can relate to the Ansem reports and other things we've heard about the game. We know that "a boy wielding a keyblade" has repeatedly saved the world from crisis, we know a keyblade wielder has saved the world while another has wrought chaos upon it, and we know that there is one who can "connect his heart with any other" or whatever the hell AtW said in the trailer. I think these could be references or hints to Vanitas and his relation to Sora.

RoarShark

That in my opinion would have been the best choice. Its better than Terra being Xehanort.

Alex999

too young. vanitas looks to be about vens height. thats another guess though.

but if we can assume that he is the same age as ven then it really is between sora and riku.

Seadrin

Awards

Looks like someone just put some (old) pics of the UMD Disc and game case on youtube.

Seadrin

Awards

NO! THE SERVER IS DOWN! WHY?!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I hope we get video soon....sigh.

αsiя

space coke

No new info
They just make us desperate for more

Seadrin

Awards

Aaaaand were back. Nothing new so far that I've found.

Aerora

... so has anyone found anything new since the forum started dying? :<

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

Wow. Jeez man. The server died for about an hour and I thought that it exploded because of either A: The opening was finally loaded somewhere. Which in turn made me franticly search Youtube for something. Or...B: A VERY spoilerious picture was uploaded with made everyone's head explode...and made the server go kaboom.

Thankfully nothing happened, or else I couldn't have got back on here at all. ;) Well, it gave me enough time to finish the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II on Proud. That was fun. And man, I missed a lot apparently. Black Headed Sora...BHS sucking up Ven? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back