• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

All of the Vanitas "spoilers" going around are starting to give me a headache.

AxelRikuRoxas

found a rlly good "game" online but all the links were taken down so looks like the dl'ders are out of luck tonight

vanitas i think will be some early form taht is the reason for xions black hair or xehanort in some twist... right now its hard to tell ..

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Man can we just discuss about the screen shots instead of talking about ISO
When Dogen finds it she will tells us

Do you think Ven was going through an awakening but it would be weird because Aqua gets one too right?

Well if the scene really is ment to parallel the beach scene with Sora then perhaps?
Since TAV all have their own respective scenarios then maybe we'll get to play through each
of their awakenings.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Well if the scene really is ment to parallel the beach scene with Sora then perhaps?
Since TAV all have their own respective scenarios then maybe we'll get to play through each
of their awakenings.
I hope that is the case it wouldn't seem right if only Ven got one :/

yeah what vanitas spoilers. vanitas is the best
Except his creepy ass laugh o.o

xion1992

i don't feel like reading every single post so i am not entirely sure whether this has been posted or not, but from the looks of it that isn't a real keyblade he's holding its the hand made wooden one that we have seen in a few screenshots and videos

cjs

....what? what Vanitas spoilers?
I meant "spoilers" as in fake spoilers. Right now the current one is a black haired golden eyed Sora from a so called reliable source. I'm trying not to read into anything until my head stops hurting so I don't really know anything.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

i don't feel like reading every single post so i am not entirely sure whether this has been posted or not, but from the looks of it that isn't a real keyblade he's holding its the hand made wooden one that we have seen in a few screenshots and videos
It's his normal keyblade look closer
meant "spoilers" as in fake spoilers. Right now the current one is a black haired golden eyed Sora from a so called reliable source. I'm trying not to read into anything until my head stops hurting so I don't really know anything.
oh ok........I guess we will find out soon.....

Awards

I'm quite sure it's his "old" keyblade.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

It's because you aren't trying to trick a robot, you're trying to bypass human intelligence. Bad idea.
I thought the law was against a link being posted. I havnt posted a link, so it should be allowed. Other sites do it and they dont get in trouble. Wiiso does it heaps.

abey34

Did you guys see this, it was posted by Hokage on a different thread:

*HIGHLIGHT for possibles spoilers*

" Ok, this is what happens guys. Terra loses his memory, resulting in him thinking he is Xenanhort (the same Xenanhort Sora defeats in KH1) So essentially, Xenanhort in KH1 is Terra.

Aqua dies at the end of Birth By Sleep, trying to protect Terra from the darkness and subsequently becoming Xenanhort. In her last will of life, she transfers her soul to a small girl in Hollow Bastion who she felt had a strange power earlier in the game. That small girl was Kairi, and that strange power was Namine's ability to control Sora's memories. That power was derived from Aqua as Namine is the embodiment of Aqua's soul. This is also the reason Kairi is able to wield a keyblade since Aqua's soul is inside her strengthening her heart.

Ven is absorbed into Sora to save his soul after his body was destroyed by Master Xenanhort in that battle from the secret ending, and Roxas is the embodiment of Ven's soul which explains the similar looks and attitudes, as well as Roxas being able to wield a keyblade without a heart.

So yeah. That's BBS in a nutshell. At least main character wise. "

*Spoiler over*

I dont know if I hid the spoiler properly..... Sorro

Last edited:

Trimms

agpiZWViZWUyc2VlchQLEgxJbWFnZUFuZFRleHQYyvYXDA.jpg

Another one out.
Videos will definitely be up by tomorrow at this rate.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

no, Hokage's thread was deemed fake a while ago(earlier today)

αsiя

space coke

PHP:
[I]" Ok, this is what happens guys. Terra loses his memory, resulting in him thinking he is Xenanhort (the same Xenanhort Sora defeats in KH1) So essentially, Xenanhort in KH1 is Terra.

Aqua dies at the end of Birth By Sleep, trying to protect Terra from the darkness and subsequently becoming Xenanhort. In her last will of life, she transfers her soul to a small girl in Hollow Bastion who she felt had a strange power earlier in the game. That small girl was Kairi, and that strange power was Namine's ability to control Sora's memories. That power was derived from Aqua as Namine is the embodiment of Aqua's soul. This is also the reason Kairi is able to wield a keyblade since Aqua's soul is inside her strengthening her heart.

Ven is absorbed into Sora to save his soul after his body was destroyed by Master Xenanhort in that battle from the secret ending, and Roxas is the embodiment of Ven's soul which explains the similar looks and attitudes, as well as Roxas being able to wield a keyblade without a heart.

So yeah. That's BBS in a nutshell. At least main character wise. "[/I]

*Spoiler over*

It may be true..or maybe not omgsh

lol hokage
people still believe you

Takarifan101

PHP:
[I]" Ok, this is what happens guys. Terra loses his memory, resulting in him thinking he is Xenanhort (the same Xenanhort Sora defeats in KH1) So essentially, Xenanhort in KH1 is Terra.

*Spoiler over*

He said it was all fake and then left

?<birthbysleep>?

PHP:

*Spoiler over*

Are you people still going with this why dn't u read that thread COMPLETE and you'll find out that is as false as a 0$ bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back