• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

NOOO!!

i Don't want vanitas to be a sora-lookalike T_T..

you should put that in spoiler tags >.<

This is the official SPOILER thread.

If you don't want to be spoiled, get out.

Zadiax13

I cant sleep knowing there is a super slim chance of something being uploaded

Sora1915

Bronze Member

god i cant wait till my copy comes in the mail, spinning wheel master boss music = most played song on my ipod right now lol.

but i agree with everyone. i dont want vanitas to equal a black haired sora. i expect better from the KH series
I know right!? Next week is gonna be hell waiting for it to get here.........Ugh Iand I just ordered stuff from Play-Asia again and I bet that will get here first and I will get excited and it will just be those xD

Sora1915

Bronze Member

sorry i didn't read it correctly it's almost 1am and i'm falling asleep
Drink coffee it is good for the occasional boost xD just not all the time......and that's fine I wasn;t trying to be rude or anything I was jus ttrying to make sure you understood ^^;

ArmoredCrown

I was expecting him to be either a black haired sora or ven look alike but this sounds like a load of crap, how would someone be able get that far already?

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I was expecting him to be either a black haired sora or ven look alike but this sounds like a load of crap, how would someone be able get that far already?
Cheats? who knows there a lot of people with no lives in the world >>; I think it COULD happen not saying it did but......

Seadrin

Awards

If someone has the game and is playing it and not uploading videos that's incredibley selfish. :(

sanoske76

vanitus as a black haired sora huh? not what i was expecting but it did catch me off guard

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I wanna say they just hacked the thing as soon as they got it but I doen't know the mechanics.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

What I want to know is how Vanitas was able to look exactly like Sora with black hair when the real Sora hasn't even aged that far yet so he would have nothing to copy the appearance from.

Radiantkeeper

Sorry my computer lagging so I didn't kown if I was writing anything thats why I posted twice my bad

Sora1915

Bronze Member

What I want to know is how Vanitas was able to look exactly like Sora with black hair when the real Sora hasn't even aged that far yet so he would have nothing to copy the appearance from.
Then wouldn't Sora be the copy?

Aerora

Vanitas is a time traveler, obviously.

ArmoredCrown

that's possible but making cheats for a psp game, especially one that just came out, would take several hours. i suppose it's possible that they extracted the video files from the iso, but they would need a way to view those videos.

Seadrin

Awards

That is something that I wondered too. It wouldnt make much sense.. Vanitas is at least 10 years older than Sora..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back