• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raebus

Haha, those stickers count as special editions? I might have gotten something like a while ago with this psp pack. I bought disidiea or however it's spelt as part of a pack and the psp that came with it was kind of sparkly. It came with these stickers to put on the back of it but I eventually just took them off, they kept annoying me whilst holding it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Be happy that we're getting something at all.

Right? This is better than when we got nothing for KH1 or KH2. (Though if you got the fancy guidebook for KH2, you got Jiminy's Journal and the awesome box...but that wasn't special or anything)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Haha, those stickers count as special editions? I might have gotten something like a while ago with this psp pack. I bought disidiea or however it's spelt as part of a pack and the psp that came with it was kind of sparkly. It came with these stickers to put on the back of it but I eventually just took them off, they kept annoying me whilst holding it.

No, the sticker is just a preorder bonus. The special edition includes the game, 2 art prints, and a 48 page artbook.

Right? This is better than when we got nothing for KH1 or KH2. (Though if you got the fancy guidebook for KH2, you got Jiminy's Journal and the awesome box...but that wasn't special or anything)

Exactly. I can't believe some people actually said SE was ripping them off with these decals when we're not even paying for them :\

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Exactly. I can't believe some people actually said SE was ripping them off with these decals when we're not even paying for them :\

Did some people actually complain about SE ripping them off. Personally, I don't care for the stickers because I have the actual PSP-3000 from Japan, but I'm not complaining about getting ripped off lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Did some people actually complain about SE ripping them off. Personally, I don't care for the stickers because I have the actual PSP-3000 from Japan, but I'm not complaining about getting ripped off lol

Yes they did.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yes they did.

I find that pretty hilarious, I could see someone being dissapointed with not getting the preorder gift they wanted (like me), but for those people who thought they were getting ripped off, tell them not to get the game lol.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It's not like its impossible to order in the special edition from countries that get it, I'm sure someone will have them available to order online before the games are actually released. I might try ordering a set of those preorder bonus decals if they don't end up being released here in Australia. However don't we all think that we're losing sight of the main focus here, you know that little game a few people have been waiting for for quite some time now that will be amazing no matter what comes boxed with it?

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Okay, no offense to the people who like the decals, but they fricken suck. I'm being honest here. They could have just printed the design onto the special edition PSP, but they were too damn lazy so they just made the design a bonus for preordering it. I don't feel ripped off, I would just feel better if we had nothing for a "bonus" instead of garbage. :/

Also, reading throught the thread, I saw someone say "Sure KH2 came with the fancy guide and Jiminy's journal and box, but that really wasn't special". You're a retard. Sorry, but it was special, it was a hell of a lot better than the decals we're going to get.

I mean, hell, I would love the artbook, but would it kill them to at least throw in some posters or something as a bonus to go with the stickers? Really, the stickers feel like they're pitying us because we're not getting what they're getting.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I find that pretty hilarious, I could see someone being dissapointed with not getting the preorder gift they wanted (like me), but for those people who thought they were getting ripped off, tell them not to get the game lol.

Inorite? Actually, I didn't expect to get any preorder bonus at all. I always assumed they gave us so much for Days because it's Days and there wasn't as much hype for it. No really, I know a lot of people who said they weren't going to get the game, yet immediately preordered it once the bonus was announced. But for something like BBS, SE doesn't really need to "bribe" people to buy it; the game will sell itself.

It's not like its impossible to order in the special edition from countries that get it, I'm sure someone will have them available to order online before the games are actually released. I might try ordering a set of those preorder bonus decals if they don't end up being released here in Australia. However don't we all think that we're losing sight of the main focus here, you know that little game a few people have been waiting for for quite some time now that will be amazing no matter what comes boxed with it?

People actually stopped acting like that a while ago.

/denial.

Okay, some people haven't >.>

Really, the stickers feel like they're pitying us because we're not getting what they're getting.

That's how I felt at first, but then I realized, I don't care. Even if we got the limited edition PSP, I wouldn't have bought it because mine still works perfectly fine.

Absent axel

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Since europe and australia have same release dates we are definetly getting this epical package.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
2i8xdvl.gif

Damn. S-E really does hate the US when it comes to special editions :C

Last edited:

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
nice, now i'll import it from the UK. :D

dude, dont bring up re:COM, it'll only start an argument

hahaha lol "don't tease the european guys" xDxD

anyway, the "special" edition is not that special to me. but i think square and companies in general better start treating all their customer's the same. :mad:

Wheels

I don't see why NA is complaining really :/ Just order it in from England. It'll cost you a little more, but still. I mean, it isn't like the English don't speak English. Or, wait a little bit, and poof, I'm sure that art book will be on eBay, or scanned for download. I mean, it isn't as though it's completely unobtainable, you just have to go a little out of your way...

Pedley

Hey, you forgot to add UK and France...
YOU SCARED ME WHEN THEY WEREN'T ON THE LIST!

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Give me an email address and I will send a strong worded email to Square telling them how much NA wants the Birth by Sleep CE.

Ahem, let me guess:

Dear SquareDicks,

I have been your fan for so long, so long that I had to mortgage my house so I can spend the sheer amount of money on everything KH. And when you announce the SE in Germany, I really hope that you'll release it in America.

However, you announced it in all european countries, including the UK. In America, all we get is a shitty decal. I simply say 'fuck you', I can tell my American brothers that we shall boycott the SE, because we deserve better. Without us, you'd be rolling in your grave. Without us, you wouldn't be sipping your 1912 Italian red wine, but cheap beer from a 99 Yen store. Without us, you wouldn't be alive.

What you're doing is an injustice. And we, US KH fans will get revenge on you.

Yours truly,

Angry KH Tard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back