• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
Wohoo!! It's coming to the Nordic countries as well. And it's on time that EU get's something special, seeing as we didn't get Re:Com.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wohoo!! It's coming to the Nordic countries as well. And it's on time that EU get's something special, seeing as we didn't get Re:Com.
your damm right my brother!!! I'll have my special edition soon enough

Awards
Its not even a big deal that its not coming to NA. Its just a 48 page art book and some posters. Besides, we got Re:CoM. Just wait till someone scans tne book. I bet its the same artwork that was in the Ultimania anyway.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
We can only hope that the US will get one. At this point, something tells me that it is possible for us to get one, but it just depends when they announce it (or if they do).

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Guys, I've mentioned this oh so many times. And it feels like that I'm getting ignored again. So I'll repeat it again, in bold for you.

If this is anything like the Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition, Final Fantasy: Dissidia special edition or pretty much, whatever SquareEnix have given us for special editions, then the USA will not get it. You haven't got any special editions that we have. This will be no different. Europe is in fact, the territory that SE been giving special editions to. Now stop repeating this for so many fucking times because if you done your research, you'll find out you have not got special editions of their games that europe has. The only thing you have is the special edition PSP and that's it.

Now I'll wait to be fucking ignored again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys, I've mentioned this oh so many times. And it feels like that I'm getting ignored again. So I'll repeat it again, in bold for you.

If this is anything like the Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition, Final Fantasy: Dissidia special edition or pretty much, whatever SquareEnix have given us for special editions, then the USA will not get it. You haven't got any special editions that we have. This will be no different. Europe is in fact, the territory that SE been giving special editions to. Now stop repeating this for so many fucking times because if you done your research, you'll find out you have not got special editions of their games that europe has. The only thing you have is the special edition PSP and that's it.

Now I'll wait to be fucking ignored again.

We got that special edition of FFXII. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back