• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Secret Ending Requirements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
Ok so I've done some searching all over google and on here and so far no one's quite answered my question...

I was wondering what exactly I have to do to unlock the secret ending on normal. Yes yes, I know, 100% the trinity report. I know that but the report itself is extremely vague. I've gotten all of the items (including ice creams) with every character and yet the item percentage in the trinity report is merely 91%. What's up with that?! I've gotten every attack, magic, defense, and finish command with every character and the combat percentage is merely 94%.

So does that mean the friendship commands factor into both items and combat? Or am I missing something else?... Do I have to get all of the mirage arena tickets?

So what I was wondering is what exactly do I need to have/do in order to unlock this secret ending? So far these are the things I know you have to do.

• Get all attack/magic commands
  • Get all treasure chests/stickers
  • Complete all mini games with at least one character
  • Get all defense commands
  • Get every shotlocks and d-links and register at least one hit with all of them
  • Get all ice creams
  • Get all the friendship commands
  • Get all "reprisal commands" or whatever they're called
  • Get all Abilities with at least one character
  • Get all command styles (including the ice cream one with at least one character)

Tidus14

i think so. if you dont waste your time, even if it isnt.. then take a try to proud mode. its sort off the normal mode of KH1. not that really hard. ;)

THE GAME

Get everything in all of the reports for all 3 characters with the mickey seal, and get the trophies.

I think combat may be the records of combos you got from d-link finishers and shotlocks... so try to get all of those. I don't think the combo actually matters, just the fact that you have one.

prjio307

Ok guys, this question is geared toward people who have actually unlocked the secret ending on normal. Has anyone done this? If you haven't, and you're not 100% sure of what you're talking about then I'm sorry but you're just not helping me dude...

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Get everything in all of the reports for all 3 characters with the mickey seal, and get the trophies.

I think combat may be the records of combos you got from d-link finishers and shotlocks... so try to get all of those. I don't think the combo actually matters, just the fact that you have one.
You don't need the trophies to get the secret ending on Standard. One of the trophies is about playing the game on Proud, that wouldn't even make sense for it to be a requirement on "Standard"

I have also been wondering this too though, what the requirements on.

Statistic

For Standard Mode you must complete your entire Report Page with a single character and complete each characters story+final chapter to unlock the secret ending. Proud+Critical Mode you must complete each story+final chapter only. Click on reports to see all you need to aqcuire for a 100% completion.

prjio307

See from what I understood, you had to do everything/get everything once, no matter what character got it. Is this true? For example, when I did the mini games, I didn't do them with every character. I did some of them with each character and in my trinity archives it said 100% for mini games. Is it not the same for everything else?

For example, can I outsource and get 1/3 of the friendship commands with each character and still have the trinity archives consider me to have all of them? Or do I HAVE to get all the friendship commands with a single character? OR do I HAVE to get ALL the friendship commands with EVERY character?

I'm so confused xD

I have everyone's magic/attack/shotlock commands, finishers, d-links, and command styles and I've used them all. I got all the stickers and chests, I did all the arena matches (except the final one to get ultima weapon) with everyone. Pretty much the only thing I'm missing is friendship commands and yet both my commands and items sections in the trinity archives are only 94-95%.

Update:

Ok so I've officially gotten EVERYTHING with Ventus including getting Ultima Weapon. I have mickey symbols next to every single thing in his reports. I have literally everything finished with every other character except for Ultima Weapon and the friendship commands. I STILL haven't unlocked the secret ending. Do you seriously need to do everything with everyone in order to unlock this thing?

Last edited:

ispoiledmyself

This is what you have to do:

Complete the reports section with all 3 characters (yes that means EVERYONE)
Yes, you do need the friendship commands with everyone
You need mickey symbols next to every single thing in everyone report making it a complete journal for everyone.
But really thats all you have to do if you want "Blank Points"

If youre trying to get a 100% on the items section in the trinity reports, then youre going to need every single item in the game with all 3 characters. This means the tickets, melding crystals, and unfortunately, yes, you're gonna need to be Mysterious Figure to get the No Name keyblade with all 3 characters also if you want that 100%

TepidShark

Awards

You need mickey symbols next to every single thing in everyone report making it a complete journal for everyone.

If youre trying to get a 100% on the items section in the trinity reports, then youre going to need every single item in the game with all 3 characters. This means the tickets, melding crystals, and unfortunately, yes, you're gonna need to be Mysterious Figure to get the No Name keyblade with all 3 characters also if you want that 100%

But to be clear you do not need the trophies.

Ralz

I've been playing the game, and I'm on 99% completion, and I have yet to do the other Disney Town mini-games with Ven or Aqua. And I'm still missing about 11 commands. I think the game requires you to know EVERYTHING over the three files. Like play Rumble Racing with Terra and get all the friendship commands, play Ice Cream Beat with Ven and get all the command board shotlocks and other ones via melding. And Aqua getting the Chaos Snake shotlock and complete the Mirage Arena only for her.

Just my views so far, though. The requirements are so wierd.

THE GAME

I just got the secret ending yesterday. All you have to do is complete the reports for 1 character. You don't need the other characters exclusive commands or anything. Just get everything on one of your characters reports completed and marked with a Mickey seal.

Not true either. All you have to do to get the Trinity Archives 100% is get everything as 1 character, and get the others exclusive items. However, to get Blank Points, you don't need to get the other characters exclusive items.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back