• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by sleep registration card

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow I'm smart...and blind. Remember how I said I tried registering but it didn't work? Turns out the letter I thought was a b was actually a 6. What is wrong with me?

But I registered my game, so all is well XD

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes o.o i really do... Oh acctully! i already do XP exept for bbs, and japanise cases, but i could really care less, i cant read them xP

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
yep i have ever single kingdom hearts that has been released in the u.s. even the gba but i never play it cause i dont have a gba any more lol and by the way its not alot its only lets see....1....3.....oh 6

Lonelyness21

Awards
yep i have ever single kingdom hearts that has been released in the u.s. even the gba but i never play it cause i dont have a gba any more lol and by the way its not alot its only lets see....1....3.....oh 6

I have all of the ones that have been released too. What I meant was that you have both versions of the boxes aswell... Of every game [Or atleast almost every game]...

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
no no no lmao, i said i dont have the japanise boxes cause i wouldnt be able to understand them so i dont care for them, i just have all the us versions Xp

dizko

I didn't get a registration card either...

Though, on the bottom of the bundle box, there's a sticker that says "Serial # for Registration", but the number doesn't fit the serial code thing on the Square Enix site.

I wanted my points.
>:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back