• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by sleep registration card

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupukeyblade

I'm not sure if this is in the right section but whatever. Anyways why doesn't the birth by sleep bundle come with the square enix registration card?

Awards
ok, well we can't register it without a registration card, so that doesn't solve our problem.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh, do you want the theme?? because I still have the download link I saved it. If you guys can't register it. than I'd be happy to give it to you. But one thing is, I only give it away to people that DIDNT have the Registration card with the game. just sayin'

*_Riku_*

It comes with the game registeration code for square enix members...

anyways for people having trouble

My only problem was with the O's and the 0

If its a diamond shape its a O if its more like a round shape its a 0 D:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It comes with card, i saw Gamestop bundle unboxing video on youtube.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
What is the theme anyways.

I have no idea how to download it anyways so I'm curious what it looks like.

this
bbs_theme.jpg

(taken from square enix site)

i found my code in a card of it's own in the case with the manual,you can't miss it
i'm gonna go try downloading now

Poupukeyblade

Well the bundle doesn't come with the case of the game it just has the game. the manual was in this envelope like thingy but it didn't contain the registration card. Did anyone here get the bundle? And couldn't you download the theme on the official birth by sleep site?

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Yea i got the bundle... it didnt come with a registration card... im kinda ticked cause i wanted that kh theme for the psp.... this stinks and i cant even get the points....

I also wanted the box for the game... what stinks is we paid alot for this bundle and it didnt come with every thing.... the registration, the sticker things for psp (convinced the gamestop guy to give me 1) and the box for the game...

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yea i got the bundle... it didnt come with a registration card... im kinda ticked cause i wanted that kh theme for the psp.... this stinks and i cant even get the points....

I also wanted the box for the game... what stinks is we paid alot for this bundle and it didnt come with every thing.... the registration, the sticker things for psp (convinced the gamestop guy to give me 1) and the box for the game...

KHBBS Registration Square-enix Members Theme -Megaupload- Here for ANYONE who doesnt have a Square-Enix Member Card Registration.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
i already got it from the other guy... but im still kinda ticked... no points...

Lonelyness21

Awards

Well, I REALLY don't find the reason why people want the game box when we get this amazing HUGE Box. It makes no sense to put another box inside that's gonna be literally just the same but smaller. Of course the cover is different but the back is the same as out Huge Box [I got the Bundle aswell] I REALLY find no reason in having yet another box...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back