• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep put the series into perspective

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

celticsfan

When I first played through Kingdom Hearts 1, I was left feeling I had experienced Sora's long struggle and journey. I felt he was a great fighter and one with great courage for someone only 14. Every battle had been a challenge and felt as if it could be his last.
After playing through Kingdom Hearts 2, I felt I had seen Sora's experience truly grow, he was much better at handling the Keyblade and was dominant in almost every battle. The ease of the game (which I believe was intentional for this reason) really showed how much better he had gotten. It felt as though he could not be defeated.
But now as I am coming to the end of Birth by Sleep, I only now am able to understand the scope of this series. Terra, Aqua and Ventus have abilities far beyond those of Sora, and wield their Keyblades with true mastery. The battles in Birth by Sleep, felt like a combination of those in KH1 and KH2. Some were very challenging but you still understood the Keyblade's power. Birth by Sleep really proves that Sora's journey and skill cannot be compared to those of his predecessors. For me, Birth by Sleep truly shows the vastness of the series, and how far Sora will have to come.

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I agree and couldn't have said it better myself. I am curious to know your impression of Days if you played it.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow, that was a really great summary.
Puts emphasis on the trials that Sora will have to go through and the abilities that he will have to learn to become a full fledged master, and to conquer what his 3 (or 4 or 5 if you count Master Eraqus and Mickey) predecessors weren't able to, if future titles go that way.

State

Awards
Of course Terra, Aqua and Ventus show that the keyblade can truly do, they were trained by a Master, while Terra had the powers of a Master and Aqua is a Master, hence, [I]Master [/I]Aqua.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I played Days on beginner since there really isn't anything to gain by playing it on higher difficulties, so I don't think I'm fit to come up with such a summary for it yet. Maybe when I eventually replay it on Standard or Proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back