• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Protaganist Choices- No spoilers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxm

I just want to do critical mode first so I don't have to replay it over and over to get to critical. I have played 4 different kingdom hearts games and my only real challenge was the first one. So I think I can bash some unverse butt real nice like mmmm k

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm gonna do the same thing I always do: start off on standard mode, then work my way up.

They said they'd make the boss battles harder in the NA version, yes?

Yes they did :D

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I just want to do critical mode first so I don't have to replay it over and over to get to critical. I have played 4 different kingdom hearts games and my only real challenge was the first one. So I think I can bash some unverse butt real nice like mmmm k

They're making the bosses harder for the NA version, just sayin'.

Oh man...the secret boss with the blue blades is going to be a BITCH to beat...

Jakek9

I'm going to play first time around on Critical Mode. Though Imma play the recommended order. TVA. Though If I could I'd play VAT.

lol, I talk about it all the time to family. My Dad knows it's special to me, though he'd wish I'd shut up about it. One time he even yelled at me, It'S ALWAYS ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS! lol, though, I don't even play it that much anymore.

Jakek9

Aparently that's the order with the most spoilers.

YOU CAN!! Nomura isn't going to smash down your house and yell "WHY DIDN'T YOU PLAY MY SUGGESTION?!"
haha. As in I meant, I want to know the fullest story, in the best possible order. I know I have a choice, and Imma make it the way I want to play. Which is the recommended order.

Didn't think I'd have to elaborate. lol.

ZiggyK

haha. As in I meant, I want to know the fullest story, in the best possible order. I know I have a choice, and Imma make it the way I want to play. Which is the recommended order.

Didn't think I'd have to elaborate. lol.

Sorry, the way you said "If I could I would" sounded like you were picking the recommended order simply because Nomura said so.

Jakek9

Sorry, the way you said "If I could I would" sounded like you were picking the recommended order simply because Nomura said so.

Nah, I just want the full story the best way possible. The lead guy knows best eh? lol. Maybe not, but still. XD

Wheels

Again, I'm gonna play Aqua, Ventus then Terra, with a little Aqua between Terra and Ventus so I can get used to the slower characters after Ven

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I played with Aqua first and she does NOT have the best story and it is the least interesting. I believe you should all do Terra -> Ven -> Aqua

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
so many threads on this :/

TVA, even though I already spoiled myself and it's the opposite of the order I was originally playing (least interesting/favorite > most interesting/favorite)
But at least I don't have to wait to play as my lovely Terra, so all is well. :D

αsiя

space coke
I played with Aqua first and she does NOT have the best story and it is the least interesting. I believe you should all do Terra -> Ven -> Aqua

I actually found Aqua to be much more enjoyable. Actually all characters are pretty fun to play as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back