• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Pre-Orders at Gamestop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I bought my copy today!!! Woo Hoo! It's going to come in the mail the day it comes out! Woo Hoo! My life is complete... erm, Is Almost Complete!

s1elleface

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So does anyone know the exact date that bbs is coming out?

If we did, there obviously would have been a thread on two on it. And a few people in here would be talking about it. And since that's not happening currently, no.

I'm thinking of getting it but then I would have to buy a psp and that's going to cost some money unless I buy a used one. And with my luck on buying used stuff, the psp probably won't work.

Try getting it at GameStop. Everything there pretty much works.

YoshiAngemon

If the Extra Boss turns out to be Sephiroth, or a new original Unversed, it might work. As for Pre-Order Bonuses, I'm sure we'll probably get a set of Birth By Sleep Postcards. I mean, I still have the sets of Re: Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days Postcards. I'm still wondering if we'll end up getting that Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Edition PSP System! If we don't get that, I'll just BUY a PSP Model 3000 in May, along with a set of Component Cables for Gameplay on the HDTV, and put some money towards KH:BBS. I mean, it's not like we'll see a Limited Edition set of Play Arms (with Keyblades of Aqua, Ventus, Terra, Eraqus, the X-Blade, and Star Seeker)as a Giveaway Item.

Lady-Lee

Awards
siiigh my fingers are crossed for a bbs edition psp. oh and yoshiangemon thanks for the hdtv idea. now me and ma bros wont have to fight during cutscenes over whether we can see or not.

YoshiAngemon

Let's face it, I'm a genius! But if we didn't get a Limited Edition Dissidia PSP, we'll at least get a Silver PSP (Not the BBS PSP) with the game, a 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo, and a set of Postcards, for pre-ordering the Birth By Sleep Bundle.

duzu

Well I have nothing to say about Gamestop.
I pre-ordered BBS from a finnish online store (which is one of the bestest stores in our country). It says Release date: 05/14/2010. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - 39.90e - PSP - Halfmoon Games I understand that the date can change but how did they choose just that date? Many people have talked about 1.6.10 but this... It kinda makes me curious :D That shop has always had right release dates as long as i have ordered games from there :0

finalblackmage

I tend to preorder only if it comes with something since most games I go to buy nowadays they have tons of in regular stock the day of.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by duzu
Well I have nothing to say about Gamestop.
I pre-ordered BBS from a finnish online store (which is one of the bestest stores in our country). It says Release date: 05/14/2010. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - 39.90e - PSP - Halfmoon Games I understand that the date can change but how did they choose just that date? Many people have talked about 1.6.10 but this... It kinda makes me curious :D That shop has always had right release dates as long as i have ordered games from there :0

5-14-10 is the first placeholder date to surface the internet, from 1up.
6-1-10 is GameInformer's placeholder. According to what they've heard from SE, this is the earliest.

T

the barfman

I might pre-order it. Just for the Lulz though.s1britishguy

YoshiAngemon

I wonder if the two placeholder dates might turn out to be some margin of when the game will ACTUALLY come out: Sometime between Date A, and Date B. Or it might come out in July.

But if I've seen American PSP Bundles in the past, they'll always include the following:

A different Colored PSP (MGS:pW has Spirited Green)
A 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
AC Adapter and Battery Pack.

I'm sure the Birth By Sleep Version will have a Mystic Silver or any other color of PSP, and the other stuff.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We don't know if there's anything extra included like Days.

YoshiAngemon

Remember what we got for 358/2 Days? We got a Poster and a set of postcards. I'm sure we'll get the same thing, only it would have Promo Art from Birth By Sleep, including that Kingdom Hearts Artwork with King Mickey wielding the Star Seeker, and the cast of the major games in the background as one of the postcards.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Dang it... with a PSP, one gig memory stick and BBS it'll end up being 235 or so (PSP being new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back