• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Pre-Orders at Gamestop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lucky people. It's not up for pre-order on the Australian online game site thing yet. and no doubt it'll cost like $70-80 xD

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
but what if later on they say "preorder now and this comes with it!"
will i still get the extra stuff even though i preordered before that?

sorry iv never ever preordered stuff and i want to preorder it :D

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Only $5? I thought you could buy the game and just pick it up... o.o

I think you can do both. I plan on paying it all in one shot abd buying it as soon as it comes out.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I think you can do both. I plan on paying it all in one shot abd buying it as soon as it comes out.

That's my plan. Just run in, grab the game, run in the car, plug in the car adapter, do data install, get home, lock myself in my room and spend the next week glued to my psp. :p

Lonbilly

Awards
That's my plan. Just run in, grab the game, run in the car, plug in the car adapter, do data install, get home, lock myself in my room and spend the next week glued to my psp. :p

My plan, too.

Although I want to get it as soon as GameStop opens and for some reason I have a huge feeling there's gonna be a crowd because KH is becoming hugely popular where I am.

I just hope it isn't released the week of school, or else I'll end up getting really behind in my work. That's what happened with Days because I got it the week of finals.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
My plan, too.

Although I want to get it as soon as GameStop opens and for some reason I have a huge feeling there's gonna be a crowd because KH is becoming hugely popular where I am.

I just hope it isn't released the week of school, or else I'll end up getting really behind in my work. That's what happened with Days because I got it the week of finals.

I've noticed a sudden increase of KHness in my school. But only one of my friends is getting BBS. The other one, I had to convince to preorder. But I had the feeling to be there too. But odds are, I won't. :p I got Days for my b-day last month (yeah I was late) but we had 2ft. of snow. So I had no school :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
does anyone know if it will be available for download for the psp go. i got one for Christmas not what i really wanted but hey im grateful.

On the North American and European site it had the PSN download symbol so my guess is that it is

Lonbilly

Awards
does anyone know if it will be available for download for the psp go. i got one for Christmas not what i really wanted but hey im grateful.

It's possible, but it wasn't released for PSP Go in Japan because they didn't want to do that, but it could be released in NA and PAL for the Go. Wasn't Dissidia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back