• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Pre-Orders at Gamestop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm gonna wait before preordering to see if they'll do the same thing like with Days, where various stores give out additional items if you preorder.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I wonder if they are going to have a game guide book?
Still I know they will. They had one for every game.

Fortissimo

I'm gonna wait before preordering to see if they'll do the same thing like with Days, where various stores give out additional items if you preorder.

I like that idea. I missed that boat, and got the last copy of Days the day it came out. What came with the pre-order?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I did not get days because I don't have a DS. Now when I go into Gamestop I want it so much.

Anyways on topic who is not going to pre-order it?

Sadie808

Alright finally when i have time i`ll head down to my local gamestop to reserve my copy ;]

Its going to cost 39.99 plus tax Wow that aint so much not like how much i had to pay for the jpn BBS which was 69.95!!! plus taxXD

Ivinator

I went to my GameStop last night just as they were closing, but they said that they aren't taking in-store preorders yet.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
You guys all suck. i don't have a gamestop here. The closest one is an hour away.

I'll probably am going to pre-order it when it comes on Amazon.

jdeib963

They said "extra boss". Now are they referring to Vanitas Lingering Sentiment or something/one else? The reason i ask is because it said something about crown stickers and new multiplayer options....

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
They said "extra boss". Now are they referring to Vanitas Lingering Sentiment or something/one else? The reason i ask is because it said something about crown stickers and new multiplayer options....

Well VLS is already a boss in the original game, so obviously it's going to be a new character. Most likely an FF character or some that is fought in the game but wasn't a playable boss in the original.

WaveK89

Cool beans. I won't be doing any preordering until about 4-6 weeks prior to the release date.

xfenzo205x

I like that idea. I missed that boat, and got the last copy of Days the day it came out. What came with the pre-order?

The days pre-order at gamestop came with a couple post cards. Blahh nothing too exciting, still im pumped they are finally taking pre-orders. now i gotta buy a psp =( what they going for these days?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The days pre-order at gamestop came with a couple post cards. Blahh nothing too exciting

And a poster. Although Game Crazy's poster for Pre-Ordering was better.

If we get bonuses for the Pre-Order I'll be happy, but either way I'm pre-ordering.

Last edited:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for the info~ I knew there was something stange about the date.

xHiddenMemories

I posted something like this too in my forum "Finally" Lulz
And I was shocked too when I saw the date too..December HA as if..Its defiantly coming out this summer D:< I WANT TO KNOW THE NA RELEASE DATE ALREADY! *pouts* = 3=
I too am going to Game Stop today though to pre order it xD I saw this today right when I got into school today
I'm so excited!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back