• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Official PSP Theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
The BBS Japanese webiste has updated for the first time in a long time with a downloadable theme for the PSP. You can find it in the downloads seciton of the site. But anyone care to tell me how to actually download it? Its all in Japanese and I can't make any of it out.

Anyway here's the link, enjoy:
KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Click the left hand button next to the image of the theme, it should pop up.

There will also be four other themes released to SE Members throughout the beginning of April.

ffdgh

and right when my psp broke -_-....
lol ill put on my mem stick anyway. thx 4 the heads up.....blitz ball
blitzballsmilie.gif

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yea how do we get it and what the hell is up with the forums? i leave for a week and look what happended!!!

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Nice find and the theme looks pretty good but I wish it was in english.

EDIT: How do you download it because im having trouble, I clicked the left button but it save open with a program or search the internet for a program but neither of them work.

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yea how do we get it and what the hell is up with the forums? i leave for a week and look what happended!!!

It's April Fools Day. Apparently, the admins celebrate by changing everything in to Blitzball, including the smilies, forum titles, and the like.

Overhero

Its very cool . I hope the other themes gonna be , Terra , Ven , Aqua and Vanitas .

S

Shadow Soldier

I was able to download it... but it's like a .ptf or some shit.. how do you do it?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was able to download it... but it's like a .ptf or some shit.. how do you do it?

Download it, open your psp on your computer. Click on the folder called "PSP" then in the "THEME" folder, copy and paste the file there and you can use the theme on your PSP.

Looks brilliant with the KEY----BLADES and stuff

S

Shadow Soldier

Fuck USB cables, it's all about the adapter for me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Did you click on the link thats next to the picture? clicking on that should opne the download link

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Wow it looks really great. I've been waiting for an official theme to come out. Now I want them to make a PS3 theme and avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back