• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Not Coming to the PSP Go?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raebus

Main points I've picked up from this thread:

People complaining about the psp go, wanting the games to only be physical instead of digital.
Physical = Games that are lost, stay lost.
Digital = Games that are lost are downloaded again due to being tied to the account. For example, I had a psp go but traded it in and after trading it in, I was able to down the games on my 3000 which i had downloaded for the psp go.

Attempting to boycot the psp go is utterly pointless. :)

Raebus

You might be right about BBS being awesome, or you may be wrong and it'll be a disapointment. I don't get why people do that, if you have no high expectations for a game, then you won't be too disapointed in the end.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope the bbs bundle comes over to the US.
there would be no excuse for not getting it

edit

oh and yes i always knew the pspgo would fail horribly

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
jesus christ you're all immense twatsacks

Assuming BBS is available on the Go, what does it matter? You'll still get to play it on a UMD on your 3000 or other model of choice, just Go users can enjoy the game too. I mean, I'm a 3000 owner and don't care for the Go, but this is all just silly.

Sony isn't going to stop making UMD's anytime soon, the Go's been met with an enormously lukewarm reception so far, and it's meant to be an alternative, Sony will still be supporting the 3000 like Erauqs said.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nooooooo! Please dont let this be true D:

I have a normal PSP myself, but it'd be nice to be able to download the game straight away to my PSP, since I live in Iceland and in so many cases it takes too much time to wait for the release of games there. Plus it'd be cheaper to download it instead of buying from a normal store or ordering online.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Nooooooo! Please dont let this be true D:

I have a normal PSP myself, but it'd be nice to be able to download the game straight away to my PSP, since I live in Iceland and in so many cases it takes too much time to wait for the release of games there. Plus it'd be cheaper to download it instead of buying from a normal store or ordering online.

downloading games takes far too much memory though,

Suinia

Frankly I find this incredibly humorous...

I mean really the PSP Go looks rather ugly in my opinion and the idea to make it not UMD compatible was a horrible idea in my opinion.

I'll just do what I've done until now: Stick with my good old PSP. Much prefer the UMDs than all this download weirdness.

Also has the PSP Go been hacked yet? Talk about a 'mod me' target e_e

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Also has the PSP Go been hacked yet? Talk about a 'mod me' target e_e

Honestly, I have no idea. That the PSP Go's battery is internalized as a counter-piracy measure is the extent of my knowledge on the matter.

everydaygamer

honestly i really don't get these stupid comments about the go vs 3000. it doesn't matter if you like the go or not noone is forcing you to buy one its not gonna affect you one way or the other.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I heard you can't hack the new PS3 and Xbox 360 because when you do mirosoft and SOny will press a button and the hardrive s just wipped off.

That's what i heard.

I wouldn't want BBS for PsP Go . I think it wouldn't fit it. I'm never getting the PsP Go. just because you have o download games into it.

S

Shadow Soldier

Main points I've picked up from this thread:

People complaining about the psp go, wanting the games to only be physical instead of digital.
Physical = Games that are lost, stay lost.
Digital = Games that are lost are downloaded again due to being tied to the account. For example, I had a psp go but traded it in and after trading it in, I was able to down the games on my 3000 which i had downloaded for the psp go.
Forgetting the password or anything to the account is just as bad as losing the physical copy.

Bulbasaur

Yeah. This pretty much confirms me getting a PSP 3000 then. Thanks for this information. :)

everydaygamer

also can we stop the "now I'm not getting a go" comments. because the people who do wouldn't get a psp go regardless and i doubt bbs will not be available on the psn its just very unlikely.

disneyboy20022

Well...I don't have either a PSP or a PSP Go.....but I will wait until closer to the release of BBS to decide which one I get....Now if the BBS PSP 3000 bundle comes out in the USA hands down that will be what I get...

and the people are right, UMD discs arent going anywhere.....

They are even starting to make UMD Movies again Here the link is below

umd - BestBuy

the 4 most recent ones (2 of them are out and 2 come out later)

Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 - out now

Angels and Demons - out now

District 9 - coming out Deccember 22nd

Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs - January 5 2010

So if they are coming out with UMD movies again....I would make it a safe bet UMDs aren't going anywhere or are going to disappear in the next year...

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Good thing that I have the PSP2000 so that I can play this.

Gotta say, tough luck to all who only own the PSP Go and want this game. But I get the feeling that sooner if not later, it might appear on the PSN just like other games have.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I'd rather have a PSP 3000, regardless of BBS, so its no biggie, for me anyways

PixelatedParad0x

Wow, I don't know what they're thinking. Who's going to buy a system that will not see all PSP titles? On top of this, you can't even recycle the games you buy for it. Considering things like this, shouldn't they be pushing games to the PSP Go first?

For a new system, Sony needs to put more effort into kickstarting the title. Having model-exclusive games is asinine.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i find it odd that disney wouldnt want BBS to be downloadable consider kh coded is all about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back