• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Not Coming to the PSP Go?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
This will be a big problem for sony. Who is going to buy a console that doesnt have the games you expect it to?... but why would you want to buy a Go in the first place?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This will be a big problem for sony. Who is going to buy a console that doesnt have the games you expect it to?... but why would you want to buy a Go in the first place?

I know isn't it great, we are killing PSP Go. God, I am such a villian lol.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Thank you very much, looks like most people hate the PSP Go from what I have seen, hopefully this means it will die such a painfull death.

Your very welcome. I hate the idea of download only games and im so happy we get a physical copy! The psp Go shall die XD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Your very welcome. I hate the idea of download only games and im so happy we get a physical copy! The psp Go shall die XD

I know, I feel safer with physical copies and plus you can't wrap downloaded data on Christmas morning lol.

Yeah. I dont know why it is so appealing? I want a psp2 not some inferior remake of the same console.Damn Sony.

Yeah, exactly, I mean really PSP Go seems more like a downgrade. Sony hopefully after PSP Go fails will not repeat the horrible mistake known as PSP Go ever again.

I mean if you want a system that uses both physical copies and downloads fine, but the PSP could already do that.

PSP Go IMO is the first attempt of the gaming companies trying to make all gaming downloadable and I am a major oppenent of such an idea. Games should always be on a physical copy.

everydaygamer

I know, I feel safer with physical copies and plus you can't wrap downloaded data on Christmas morning lol.

Yeah, exactly, I mean really PSP Go seems more like a downgrade. Sony hopefully after PSP Go fails will not repeat the horrible mistake known as PSP Go ever again.

I mean if you want a system that uses both physical copies and downloads fine, but the PSP could already do that.

PSP Go IMO is the first attempt of the gaming companies trying to make all gaming downloadable and I am a major oppenent of such an idea. Games should always be on a physical copy.

I'm all for physical copies on a home consoles but when i go out with my portable systems i don't want to lug around a bunch of umd disks.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm all for physical copies on a home consoles but when i go out with my portable systems i don't want to lug around a bunch of umd disks.

OMG, as Luxord would probably say, "Ya Bloody Crybaby." Why would you ever need to carry more than one? I mean I only carry one UMD with me and that is the game that is in my psp. Plus I really don't hardly take my psp everywhere I go, most of the time I play my psp is at home anyways. I mean hell it's got better games than my PS3 does.

everydaygamer

anyways back to the original topic until we get an official announcement there is no reason to think this game won't come to the PSN.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

With the old consoles you had a choice to have UMDs or to have the ISOs on your memory stick. Now you dont get a choice. How is that an improvement?

I have like 15 games on my memory stick and I have a 3000. Downloadable games exclusive isnt an advantage.

Plus its not like UMDs are bricks. You can fit at least 2 extra in a regular sized psp case.

everydaygamer

With the old consoles you had a choice to have UMDs or to have the ISOs on your memory stick. Now you dont get a choice. How is that an improvement?

I have like 15 games on my memory stick and I have a 3000. Downloadable games exclusive isnt an advantage.

Plus its not like UMDs are bricks. You can fit at least 2 extra in a regular sized psp case.

look the go is not a replacement for the psp it is an alternative. simply if you do not care about physical copies you can get a smaller psp that can actually fit in your pocket with 16gb of built in memory. i doubt the go will ever be your only choice as long as people are so attached to physical copies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

look the go is not a replacement for the psp it is an alternative. simply if you do not care about physical copies you can get a smaller psp that can actually fit in your pocket with 16gb of built in memory. i doubt the go will ever be your only choice as long as people are so attached to physical copies.

I have just said you can have downloaded games on the older copies. Games on memory sticks isnt a new invention. It has been out and avaliable since the 1000. Only now we only get that and no UMDs.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

But some of us are boycotting the PSP Go because we want to have that choice in the future, we want PSP Go to fail so they wont stop making physical copies completely.

everydaygamer

But some of us are boycotting the PSP Go because we want to have that choice in the future, we want PSP Go to fail so they wont stop making physical copies completely.

then you should boycott the iphone as well because its part of the reason the go even exists.

everydaygamer

I did, I don't have an Iphone. Just like I don't have a Go. I stick to my physical copies and always will.

look its gonna happen eventually but it won't happen immediately. i mean newspapers and magazines are out of date but they are still around, fact is its gonna take a long time for physical copies to be phased out completely and when it finally happens you won't even care.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
personally, i like the go better then the psp, if it were as cheap, id get it.

it seriously is AMAZINGLY SMALL.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
look its gonna happen eventually but it won't happen immediately. i mean newspapers and magazines are out of date but they are still around, fact is its gonna take a long time for physical copies to be phased out completely and when it finally happens you won't even care.

I think I will when I accidently erase a game from my memory stick and have to pay another 50 bucks to pay for a game I just freaking bought, all because it was a download and not a physical copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back