• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Cyber is battling MF right now

ZOMG this boss looks impossible

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I guess who just have to be 99 to defeat him, along with a plethora of support abilities

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I guess who just have to be 99 to defeat him, along with a plethora of support abilities
so far the only person (on video) to have beaten MF without cheats did so with a level 99 Ven, and his only command was Curaga.

Cyber's trying to beat MF again. Sadly he's just too low leveled to do any damage whatsoever when he finally does manage to get one or two hits in.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Dang those MF clones sure love to spam. I just watched cyberman65 get hit a million times for about 20 seconds by all these clones before the MF finally pulled a finishing move to kill him 0_0

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Both Smiley AND Cyber are facing MF right now

EDIT: Well nvm, cyber just gave up lol. Smiley is doing pretty well though.
EDIT: Cyber's facing VS with aqua right now :D

Absolute

Cyber was so close against VS. Looks like those mine commands are the key to the fight.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Cyber was so close against VS. Looks like those mine commands are the key to the fight.
Yup. Use mines when he rushes you, then attack when he's vunerable. Rinse and repeat until you win.

Or you could just to that gay tornado thing with Ven to win easily.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
so far the only person (on video) to have beaten MF without cheats did so with a level 99 Ven, and his only command was Curaga.

Cyber's trying to beat MF again. Sadly he's just too low leveled to do any damage whatsoever when he finally does manage to get one or two hits in.

Support abilities aren't seen on the command board, they are set onto your character after you've mastered them
So even though he only has Curaga, he probably has the leaf bracer support ability, judging by how he's invincible when he heals

ShadowM

(crossposting from the Mysterious Figure thread)

Just managed to cap the No Name keyblade. Congratulations Smileyx!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shadow Key

(crossposting from the Mysterious Figure thread)

Just managed to cap the No Name keyblade. Congratulations Smileyx!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's got a gosh darn clock on it.

Eff me. By the way, opening that link gave me loads of spam. Please find a better link. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back