• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
So, out of curiosity, has anyone picked up on any of the cutscene revisions/additions that were promised to make the story easier to understand? I only saw one.

It shows MX standing in the same spot as Young MX, so it's more easily implied that they're the same person. Other than that, we obviously have the scenes where Sora/Kairi/Riku/Yen Sid no longer have the flat faces but higher resolution ones. But there's nothing changed in those scenes, they just look better. I don't see anything else though.

I was really disappointed by the fact that the beginning of the final battle in the Keyblade Graveyard still makes no sense. MX just randomly summons Kingdom Hearts before the X-Blade is even summoned...

Well, in the way of translations things have been altered a little bit-and usually with localizations it's tricky to get people to agree on them but I've noticed in some cases- things are specified, like in the japanese version Aqua enchants Kairi's necklace saying the ight will protect her, and says it's a thank you for the flowers but in the english translation she specifies that it will guide her to someone that will keep her safe. The script seems to do this a little here and there,of course we're not the full way through yet.

Also, I like the change they did with the mirror, it's more in character with the queen who is more into apothecary than channeling darkness.

Last edited:
Awards
Well, in the way of translations things have been altered a little bit-and usually with localizations it's tricky to get people to agree on them but I've noticed in some cases- things are specified, like in the japanese version Kairi enchants Kairi's necklace saying the ight will protect her, and says it's a thank you for the flowers but in the english translation she specifies that it will guide her to someone that will keep her safe. The script seems to do this a little here and there,of course we're not the full way through yet.

Yeah, that's true. Really enjoying the script, actually, I think the localization team did a great job.
I got a hoot out of Braig's informality.

Also, I like the change they did with the mirror, it's more in character with the queen who is more into apothecary than channeling darkness.

Totally agree. I don't think they changed it because it was too "violent" or anything, it just made sense with the canon of that world.

chex

Anyone have a stream that doesn't skip cutscenes and doesn't have any restrictions?

Z

Zulkir

Hmm..masa, the middle link, is skipping all cutscenes. Oh well..3 more days.

Allister Rose

French Lover
absolutely loving ventus...terra needs to put a little more force into it. aqua is "ok" but for me that isn't satisfactory for aqua. but still haven't heard the two scenes that might change my mind. so anything can go from here.

eraqus is great except for when you're in battle with him..

and my all time favorite is Vanitas. i saw the improvements, still need to see more. and i guess i know what crown stickers are now

MAX_COLA_POWER!

Anybody figure out who voices the man on Destiny Islands saying this world is just too small? It's not epcar, and some people say it's Dohring's. Sounds more like a grown up Gallagher or Osment to me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Anybody figure out who voices the man on Destiny Islands saying this world is just too small? It's not epcar, and some people say it's Dohring's. Sounds more like a grown up Gallagher or Osment to me.

It is David Gallagher.

MAX_COLA_POWER!

Much obliged Sign, if it's Gallagher, then that probably solved a mystery or two already about where the game's goin.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
BBS didn't do any censoring! (at least from what we have seen so far considering nobody has gotten to the Last Episode.)

Does it count if Braig's sniper rifle and crosshairs are gone again? I think that's the only censoring so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back