• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
So, out of curiosity, has anyone picked up on any of the cutscene revisions/additions that were promised to make the story easier to understand? I only saw one.

It shows MX standing in the same spot as Young MX, so it's more easily implied that they're the same person. Other than that, we obviously have the scenes where Sora/Kairi/Riku/Yen Sid no longer have the flat faces but higher resolution ones. But there's nothing changed in those scenes, they just look better. I don't see anything else though.

I was really disappointed by the fact that the beginning of the final battle in the Keyblade Graveyard still makes no sense. MX just randomly summons Kingdom Hearts before the X-Blade is even summoned...

Yeah, I haven't seen them change much from what I saw. Kinda bummed.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
...Interesting. Terra says "How can this be?" when he dies...

Goddammit I fucking hate myself! I always ruin everything for me by reading stuff I obviously know will probably spoil son of a... Sign, please shoot me :'( I only have myself to blame...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Goddammit I fucking hate myself! I always ruin everything for me by reading stuff I obviously know will probably spoil son of a... Sign, please shoot me :'( I only have myself to blame...

He means when the player falls in battle. You didn't spoil anything.

yomitchymitch

╬ProperArtist╬;5255784 said:
He's trying to restrict himself by only using the default deck, which I think is pretty stupid but hey whatever if he wants to kill himself

I didn't play the Jap version, but isn't that gonna be like crazy freakin hard? Especially later in the game?

Max

Staff member
Awards
He means when the player falls in battle. You didn't spoil anything.

Really?! *giant sigh of relief* you have definitely taken a giant weight off of my heart! I have learned a valuable lesson today, dont enter the spoilers section if you dont want spoiled, and im being given a second chance!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Really?! *giant sigh of relief* you have definitely taken a giant weight off of my heart! I have learned a valuable lesson today, dont enter the spoilers section if you dont want spoiled, and im being given a second chance!

Now use that second chance wisely and leave or else you'll continue to get spoilers.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Now use that second chance wisely and leave or else you'll continue to get spoilers.

Yes, this will be my final post in this thread until I make my way though the game myself, if this thread would even be alive that far down the road

chex

Watch smiley's stream. It's WAYYYYYY better. no cutscene skips.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't really think things through, so it never occurred to me that someone would take it as anything more than Terra's HP dropping to 0.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I can't resist, the cutscenes are too awesome

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
awww I watched ven in radiant garden when he meets lea and isa. It's still a cutscene fight :(. And I couldn't even tell that was Kirk at first

O

Oberon

So, has anyone seen the "mysterious figure" battle yet? Or has no one gotten that far? I saw a glimpse of that battle on youtube. Looks hard as shit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, has anyone seen the "mysterious figure" battle yet? Or has no one gotten that far? I saw a glimpse of that battle on youtube. Looks hard as shit.

Yeah, no one's gotten that far yet.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I bet you that someone has gotten there by now
I mean, when it came out in Japan, someone had finished EVERYTHING in ven's story the first day

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I bet you that someone has gotten there by now
I mean, when it came out in Japan, someone had finished EVERYTHING in ven's story the first day

Except that everyone who is and was currently streaming is playing through Proud/Critical Mode with restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back