• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
have fun with this you dare big spoiler under here
[video=youtube;UQWIm0j9piY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQWIm0j9piY&feature=sub[/video]

WOW...

Grass was right. Young MX IS voiced by David Gallagher, who voices Riku. Talk about another similarity.

RonXsilva

That little walkthrough movie on Youtube i notice it said "The secret movie is harder to unlock on this mode" and it was set to standard mode... I found that a bit odd

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Stopped watching the stream. At this point, I think it's better that I just try to stay away from them before I turn into a large puddle of goo.

That little walkthrough movie on Youtube i notice it said "The secret movie is harder to unlock on this mode" and it was set to standard mode... I found that a bit odd

The secret ending has always been more difficult to unlock in standard mode.

RonXsilva

Stopped watching the stream. At this point, I think it's better that I just try to stay away from them before I turn into a large puddle of goo.

The secret ending has always been more difficult to unlock in standard mode.

I see iv never played any of the KH games on standard mode Im guess thats why I did not know this :p

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I love terranort's voice
It the best

Edit: Question answered :D

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
αsiя;5255649 said:
So David Gallagher becomes into Leonard Nimoy.

Must be a side effect of too much darkness or something. It's like smoking a lot. You're voice gets all scratchy.

I love terranort's voice
It the best

How do you put stuff in spoilers? I know, newb question

Okay, there are two parts.

This: [/spoilers]

And this:

The second part without the slash goes first. The first part with the slash goes after the statement. Then put something in between them to hide it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I love terranort's voice
It the best

Off topic but how do you put stuff in spoilers? I know, newb question

[ spoilers ]-insert text here-[ / spoilers ]

Without spaces in the tags.

αsiя;5255649 said:
So David Gallagher becomes into Leonard Nimoy.

Yup :3

Awards
I love terranort's voice
It the best

Off topic but how do you put stuff in spoilers? I know, newb question

lol you have over 2,000 posts, and you don't know how to put stuff in spoilers? SMH

(spoilers)insert text(/spoilers)

Just replace the ( ) with [ ]

chex

Okay, I'm watching this guy and he seems very slow to the boss's attacks. XD

And he needs to stop skipping scenes..

Awards
So, out of curiosity, has anyone picked up on any of the cutscene revisions/additions that were promised to make the story easier to understand? I only saw one.

It shows MX standing in the same spot as Young MX, so it's more easily implied that they're the same person. Other than that, we obviously have the scenes where Sora/Kairi/Riku/Yen Sid no longer have the flat faces but higher resolution ones. But there's nothing changed in those scenes, they just look better. I don't see anything else though.

I was really disappointed by the fact that the beginning of the final battle in the Keyblade Graveyard still makes no sense. MX just randomly summons Kingdom Hearts before the X-Blade is even summoned...

Awards
So, out of curiosity, has anyone picked up on any of the cutscene revisions/additions that were promised to make the story easier to understand? I only saw one.

It shows MX standing in the same spot as Young MX, so it's more easily implied that they're the same person. Other than that, we obviously have the scenes where Sora/Kairi/Riku/Yen Sid no longer have the flat faces but higher resolution ones. But there's nothing changed in those scenes, they just look better. I don't see anything else though.

I was really disappointed by the fact that the beginning of the final battle in the Keyblade Graveyard still makes no sense. MX just randomly summons Kingdom Hearts before the X-Blade is even summoned...

Like I said before, they changed how the Queen makes the Magic Mirror attack Terra.

αsiя

space coke

We still have Aqua's and Ven's scenario to look forward to.

Awards
αsiя;5255703 said:
We still have Aqua's and Ven's scenario to look forward to.

Well, Ven's is being streamed right now, but we won't be able to see the changes, since Masablade skips ALL the cutscenes. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back