• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertJ

Awards
i never noticed the censorship, like whats the difference between the jpn and usa versions?

in the jpn version, he combines his to guns to make a "sniper rifle". in the usa version, he leaves his guns separate and fires with just one of them.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
i never noticed the censorship, like whats the difference between the jpn and usa versions?

Xigbar/Braig combines his two guns into one single weapon vaguely resembling a sniper rifle in the Japanese version (which can actually be seen in Days), and the scope that surrounds the screen when he's shooting at you looks more like a sniper scope than a sci-fi weapon scope.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Honestly, i don't think the censoring matters, if it has to be censored then why add it in the first place? Tetsuya Nomura could have given us an extra feature instead of censoring something that does not need to be censored.

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Disney should lighte up a bit and make their characters more bad ass
I mean, epic Mickey shines Mickey in a new light, whats wrong wiht a sniper or two? Plus, they say "Die" or "kill" atleast three times in the game

AlbertJ

Awards
it really shows how much censorship has changed in the last several years. because in kh1, clayton blasts the hell out of tarzan with a shotgun (a actual shotgun). and by the time we get kh2, they wont even show a weapon that resembles a sniper rifle.

CreativeGenius13

it really shows how much censorship has changed in the last several years. because in kh1, clayton blasts the hell out of tarzan with a shotgun (a actual shotgun). and by the time we get kh2, they wont even show a weapon that resembles a sniper rifle.

I agree.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Damn, i forgot about the boomstick, now we REALLY need to talk to Nomura about this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
With all the censoring, now i know why they did not put the more awesome FF characters in the game.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I bet you Vincent would have been butchered

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Really thoug, it's not a big deal
It takes away almost nothing from thes story

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Exactly. In Kh1 Clayton shot Sora with a shotgun for his attacks, doesn't he?

on another note, did they censor Castle of dreams when the sisters die because of that pumpkin?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Exactly. In Kh1 Clayton shot Sora with a shotgun for his attacks, doesn't he?

on another note, did they censor Castle of dreams when the sisters die because of that pumpkin?

I still don't believe they died. We just know they went flying off somewhere when the bomb landed.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Cyber is getting his ass beat by VS. He died so many times....

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Disney should lighte up a bit and make their characters more bad ass
I mean, epic Mickey shines Mickey in a new light, whats wrong wiht a sniper or two? Plus, they say "Die" or "kill" atleast three times in the game

Epic Mickey is rated E.

And Kingdom Hearts probably gets forced into censoring stupid things because they push the boundaries so far thematically. Editing out sniper scopes seems to be a small price to pay to get away with teenagers asking their best friends to kill them and turning non-graphic death/injury scenes into an excuse for Fridge Horror.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And now he's taking on MF.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I guess this comfirms you just get VG and not that orb in the JAP version. And if it takes 50+ tries on VS he's never gonna beat MF. Currently, he's just at the load screan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back