• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep-Movie-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeeshan

movies are normally made after all the gaming business is finished, and also the movie would explain about sora and co if they're seeing it 4 the 1st time

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
.... personally i think it would be cool to have a movie about V.A.T..... but then theres Vens point that they could possibly ruin that storyline and it would suck... bu all around i like the idea, if they put effort into it...

Y

Yannis

lol.Ven thankfully i dont think the real ven is that much of a jerk. i am not saying it will be a movie i am just saying that would be cool I think. if you disagree please say so nicely.

The opening/intro and endings as cgi would be great, but no need for a movie. Keep those ideas in your head. No need to say these things nicely when at least I am very pissed off when someone starts to talk about KH movie..

And the game itself is like a movie, but actually it is even better when we can play it. If you take what I am saying into yourself, then think do you want to hear honest opinions or some bs..

It is annoying when ppl want to have movies about every title. When I write to google some games name and add word "movie" to it too, then I will always find threads like this here.

Talk about games, a movie is very bad idea, in the worst case it could even ruin the whole KH-experience.

Last edited:
E

Eternal Oblivion

actualy i like the idea of a movie for BBS its would be really cool

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I don't think a movie would be a good base for developping such story. Even if they do a movie on another part, it would be an important part, who would be a long game, and short in movie. i'd rather see them doing anim in FFVII Last order style, like for showing Xehanort when he was AtW apprentice or Riku between KH I and KH II.

Y

Yannis

I don't think a movie would be a good base for developping such story. Even if they do a movie on another part, it would be an important part, who would be a long game, and short in movie. i'd rather see them doing anim in FFVII Last order style, like for showing Xehanort when he was AtW apprentice or Riku between KH I and KH II.

Woah! You just said great thing :)

If they were to make a movie, it should be some bonus to the storyline, not from a existing game.

Last edited:

pinoy4evah

Website
www.youtube.com
idk but if they made the entire series into a movie, that cud b cool if it included the FM parts cuz my parents probably wont let me get FM or FM+ and i don't have a ds so i can't play 358/2 days

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yes, wait until the Game comes out. I mean what if Birth By Sleep sucks, which I highly doubt that. I don't know if there should be a Movie, thinking to far ahead.

Ven_013 is not a jerk, he is expressing and sharing his thoughts and opinions about the matter.

Nuff Said on that = )

Exactly.Rep for you.Lol

25 chars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back