• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep-Movie-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

wouldn't it be awesome if they made a BBS movie. it would look(graphics) like final fantasy AC. i think that would be so cool.

what about you?

the game willl be cool too but i think a movie would be awesome 2 disks lol:thumbsup: awesome lol.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think you must be smoking something.Cuz that would suck.Wait untill KH6 is out. Then maybe we'll talk Movies.

HeroX45

Befor they make the movie they will have to make the game first but I really dout there will be a movie.

D

Divine Light

lol.Ven thankfully i dont think the real ven is that much of a jerk. i am not saying it will be a movie i am just saying that would be cool I think. if you disagree please say so nicely.

HeroX45

lol.Ven thankfully i dont think the real ven is that much of a jerk. i am not saying it will be a movie i am just saying that would be cool I think. if you disagree please say so nicely.

Of it was a movie it would have to have a completely diffrent story from the game.

D

Divine Light

then maybe it wouldn't be based off the game it would be another adventure of VA&T that came maybe before BBS.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm not a jerk. I am just saying that it would be a Sh!tty idea.Nuff Said.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea..And they probablly wouldn't. Movies tend to ruin games.IMO.

Oh and yea actually Ven is this much of a jerk.Get used to it.

HeroX45

Yea..And they probablly wouldn't. Movies tend to ruin games.IMO.

Oh and yea actually Ven is this much of a jerk.Get used to it.

Advent Children was pretty good and Ven wouldn't be a jerk like you.

D

Divine Light

lol you wouldn't know the game hasn't come out yet! lol i think he has a Roxas type attiude if not Quieter then Roxas.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I think it would be cool if they made a Kingdom Hearts movie with real people in it. Like I could see Kairi being played by Anna Sophia Robb, but I don't know who would play Sora and Riku and everyone else. But it would have to be REALLY good for me to like it.

Faden

Yes, wait until the Game comes out. I mean what if Birth By Sleep sucks, which I highly doubt that. I don't know if there should be a Movie, thinking to far ahead.

Ven_013 is not a jerk, he is expressing and sharing his thoughts and opinions about the matter.

Nuff Said on that = )

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
mmm Maybe it would be cool when they eventually finish the KH serries (Hopfully not for quite a long time) that they make a movie starting with BBS, or perhaps if there's some story even before BBS then going through in chronological order to the end, It would be a good way to remember the serries by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back