• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep - Meaning of Title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahagna

Yes, I know this has been discussed before (as that was how I got to thinking about this even more) . So, if birth means coming into being, or coming about or what-not. Sleep means disappearing, being not active, dormant, and such. Could this essentially mean that Ven is saying "erase me" because he somehow figured out that to stop MX and DS and start the Birth of the new generation (dunno just guessing, no clue why he needs to do this besides the whole stopping MX and DS thing) he has to be erased/die? Don't flame please, I just came back to KHI after like... a few months and it's my first theory in a while. So ya...:sleep: Agree Disagree? :confused:

T

tazztig

somewhat dis/agree
because at 1point ven had forgetten his memory at one point and didnt even recognize MX.
Mayb when he "B-freinded" terra, he told ven all about MX plans and what he was going to use it for.
(Disagree) with ven being erase to stop MX and DS. Terra has to stop MX I guess???

Mahagna

somewhat dis/agree
because at 1point ven had forgetten his memory at one point and didnt even recognize MX.
Mayb when he "B-freinded" terra, he told ven all about MX plans and what he was going to use it for.
(Disagree) with ven being erase to stop MX and DS. Terra has to stop MX I guess???

Hmmm, it hasn't been confirmed that Ven lost his memory (or at least I don't think so) so at this point I'm thinking that maybe he just didn't know who MX was and didn't meet up with Terra at that point. As for Terra having to stop MX, yes I agree but I think he could've also just ignored Ven's plea to erase him because he didn't wanna kill his friend (although there are theories that Aqua is behind Ven as he says this) so, if it was in the case that it was Aqua was behind him my theory is kinda screwed XD:toungesmile:

T

tazztig

Hmmm, it hasn't been confirmed that Ven lost his memory (or at least I don't think so) so at this point I'm thinking that maybe he just didn't know who MX was and didn't meet up with Terra at that point. As for Terra having to stop MX, yes I agree but I think he could've also just ignored Ven's plea to erase him because he didn't wanna kill his friend (although there are theories that Aqua is behind Ven as he says this) so, if it was in the case that it was Aqua was behind him my theory is kinda screwed XD:toungesmile:

Agreed, Terra couldn't erase him because this is in the past. So if he would have erase Ven, then probably MX wouldn't have went to sleep. Kind of like uh.... Recarination to his Heartless and Nobody to get a second chance to get KH's.

big don mega

Agreed, Terra couldn't erase him because this is in the past. So if he would have erase Ven, then probably MX wouldn't have went to sleep. Kind of like uh.... Recarination to his Heartless and Nobody to get a second chance to get KH's.

MX has no heartless nor nobody since they didn't exist in BbS. and about him being named xehanort, it's more possible that that is a common name then him being the xehanort that we know

Lexeon

I agree with you. If Ven was to be erased, to bring the new generation, maybe his Heart was sealed away in Sora, which made him able to hold the Keyblade?

UrbanQuattrus

Maybe putting Ven to SLEEP allowed the BIRTH of a new keyblade... which wound up in Sora's hands.

UrbanQuattrus

^Well, Sora and his keyblade do go on to be primarily responsible for destroying the heartless and nobodies, it's not like that's something to sneeze at. We know that Terra chose Riku specifically to be a keyblade wielder, right? Well, we don't know how Terra himself (or Ven and Aqua, and whoever else had one) were chosen. For all we know, Terra and co knew that the heartless, or a threat like it, was coming, and they specially chose Riku, and specially crafted the keyblade that would go to him to be something more powerful than what they had. Now of course, going to Riku got fowled up, but the keyblade itself may still be a special one.

gotegenks

^Well, Sora and his keyblade do go on to be primarily responsible for destroying the heartless and nobodies, it's not like that's something to sneeze at. We know that Terra chose Riku specifically to be a keyblade wielder, right? Well, we don't know how Terra himself (or Ven and Aqua, and whoever else had one) were chosen.

i know its important and all, but its like if we went on to name a ffvii game after clouds buster sword, that had alot of importance to the story (or at least in crisis core)

^For all we know, Terra and co knew that the heartless, or a threat like it, was coming, and they specially chose Riku, and specially crafted the keyblade that would go to him to be something more powerful than what they had. Now of course, going to Riku got fowled up, but the keyblade itself may still be a special one.

i don't think that someone could craft a keyblade, maybe keychains, just to me it seems like the keyblade isn't a weapon where you could set it down on a table (or anvil) and mess with it.

Mahagna

I agree with you. If Ven was to be erased, to bring the new generation, maybe his Heart was sealed away in Sora, which made him able to hold the Keyblade?

Hmm a combination of my 2 theories eh? Yes, this is what I'm thinking but, if Riku was the original keyblade master on the island then VAT may not have picked Sora, but Riku to use the keyblade.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
i know its important and all, but its like if we went on to name a ffvii game after clouds buster sword, that had alot of importance to the story (or at least in crisis core)

The entire game revolves around the Keyblade though...I don't really agree with the theory, but it is a bit plausible.
I dunno.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i think "by" is a preposition in this.

as in, birth is near sleep, those stages.

since when you sleep your heart is suppose to be at rest and "protected". and then birth, your heart is born like that...then it starts getting used and gets light and darkness ect.

like how in real life, you have sex/sleep and then birth is created later on.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back