• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: terra vs aqua? really?

Well, I had written a theory about this earlier where I said Aqua and Terra might have a showdown over the Princesses of Heart. Because it sounds like Terra wants to use them as bait to catch MX, and Aqua protecting a four-year-old Kairi and possibly bonding with her would throw a wrench in Terra's plans. And we know that Maleficent keeps insisting to Aqua that Terra submitted to darkness.

Aqua insists that it's not true, and heck, it might not even be true, but it could also be like the situation with Riku in KH1. He didn't want to believe Maleficent when she said Sora had abandoned him, but seeing Sora with Donald and Goofy got him suspicious. Likewise, if Terra tries to something with innocent intentions that Aqua doesn't agree with, it might trigger a more hostile reaction from her than usual because of what she's been hearing about him lately.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yeah, sorry if this has already been brought up. I really don't feel like looking through 28 pages.

Anyways, anyone else notice the little Soul Eater wings on MX's keyblade at 0:26?
Also, seeing Ven frozen... It made me happy. =]

Well we do know its connected to an extent but good catch.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by zero123
Now that I think about it, how can it be the MQE? It says that Eraquas sends out his 3 apprentices to find MX. Unless they decided to interrupt their all important mission to see who is better....

He actually only sends out Terra and Aqua. Ven disobeyed his orders and ran off after Terra.

Originally Posted by KeyOfDestiny1313
Also, that once part near the end where Ven's on his knees screaming got me wondering. What would he be screaming about? does it have to do with the fact that Mickey's lying unconscious behing him? D:

It might, though Mickey's probably just unconscious due to getting sucked up in the dark vortex thing. But since he's clutching his head, it looks like he's in pain.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

training? why would they put that in the opening? i dont see the point in it >.>

Ikkin

Bronze Member

There's one important thing that everyone's forgetting. KH games have, at most, three pre-rendered cutscenes: the opening cutscene, the ending cutscene, and the secret video.

There's literally no chance that the Terra/Aqua fight is from the secret video, and only a very small chance that it's from the ending cutscene, which means it has to be from the opening cutscene. And, if there's one thing that we know about opening cutscenes in KH, it's that they're generally symbolic rather than literal.

Which means that we really can't read a lot into Terra and Aqua fighting in the trailer - it could be something that isn't important in a literal sense, but is given importance in the opening because it's thematically appropriate for the game.

diogo14

No one knows: But Im guessing it's Vanitas. ;D Or Master Xehanort...

I didn't expect you to tell me who it is, but who he/she could be. It's in the Destati.. Sora only heard Mickey's voice in his; Roxas, I don't remeber. BBS might explain what's that place all about.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I thought someone said earlier that it sounded/is Ansem the Wise? it sounds a lot like him actually.. but meh idk. why would HE of all people be the destati announcers?

diogo14

I thought someone said earlier that it sounded/is Ansem the Wise? it sounds a lot like him actually.. but meh idk. why would HE of all people be the destati announcers?

They were talking about the voice in the beggining of the commercial. That doesn't necessarily means he is there with ven.

kingofgame981

Awards
The place called before name "The Gathering" has change, right? Is more darker...

Terra and Aqua fighting, awesome!!! :36:

And I wondering why the place where Ven standing (don't know what to call) is similar to the place where Roxas Awekening... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back