• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

I wake up, and discover i got a PSP for my 16th birthday. then i go on here and see THIS AMAZING TRAILER OF DOOM. YES. can't wait for this, i want it even more now that i have a PSP :D

I personally don't see the whole Ven and Aqua kissing thing. it wouldn't tie into the "friendship" theme of the whole series.

I still wonder what the meaning behind the whole platform-shattering-thing is. If memory serves me right, the Stations have never broken before. I mean, one of them TIPS when Roxas fights the Twilight Thorn, but never SHATTERS.....

And i'm still not sure whether the Terra VS Aqua thing is the MQE or if it's more towards the end of the game.

hee, lucky (happy b day, by the way XD)

the stations did shatter in kh 1- it was either the snow white one or sleepling bueaty....

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Now that I think about it, how can it be the MQE? It says that Eraquas sends out his 3 apprentices to find MX. Unless they decided to interrupt their all important mission to see who is better....

Because the MQE takes place before MX goes missing because he was there to witness the test remember?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

I wake up, and discover i got a PSP for my 16th birthday. then i go on here and see THIS AMAZING TRAILER OF DOOM. YES. can't wait for this, i want it even more now that i have a PSP :D

I personally don't see the whole Ven and Aqua kissing thing. it wouldn't tie into the "friendship" theme of the whole series.

I still wonder what the meaning behind the whole platform-shattering-thing is. If memory serves me right, the Stations have never broken before. I mean, one of them TIPS when Roxas fights the Twilight Thorn, but never SHATTERS.....

And i'm still not sure whether the Terra VS Aqua thing is the MQE or if it's more towards the end of the game.

Happy birthday to you! 8D

I'm guessing either destruction of heart, foreshadow of it, OR death.

Anyways, whatever it means, I highly doubt its a good thing for Ven.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: terra vs aqua? really?

If they didnt like each other why did aqua make all three of them those good luck charms?

Not saying I'm supporting or not, but it could be that they started off as friends, but tensions grew through out the game.

Spoilers

They hint tensions between Terra and Aqua in a scan of what happens in Radiant Garden.

crazzyBRY

for me..

they're fighting because ven has been searching terra for a long time.. when they met.. terra's reaction/actions to ven is kinda mean or sumthing..aqua was there..(based on the tgs 09 cutscene when terra said "were u spying on me?") aqua was like "why did u do that?" then terra was like he's just on the way, without him, finding MX is easier kinda reaction like that..

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Did anyone else see that you can play as Minnie? owo

I'm pretty sure it's just part of the leveling up system. Like when you roll the dice with Cinderella and that whole "Bibidi-Babadi-Boo!" stuff happens.

Key

Exile
Awards
LOL thanks...

and now that you mention it, i think i DO remember that..... but yeah, maybe it DOES have to do with Ven's heart, and maybe that's why MX says "It seems like you're losing it" to Ven in the jump festa '08 trailer (i THINK that one's it) maybe he was talking about his heart?

Also, that once part near the end where Ven's on his knees screaming got me wondering. What would he be screaming about? does it have to do with the fact that Mickey's lying unconscious behing him? D:

Nami

usually not funny
Damn. It'd be badass if you could play as her.

Ah well, I wont be getting a PSP to play this anyway.

Key

Exile
Awards

i think it's closer to the end of the game, maybe after Terra turns to the darkness? like the countless times Sora has to fight Riku? maybe she's just trying to knock some sense into him, like zero said.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, sorry if this has already been brought up. I really don't feel like looking through 28 pages.

Anyways, anyone else notice the little Soul Eater wings on MX's keyblade at 0:26?
Also, seeing Ven frozen... It made me happy. =]

Jumpcolour

for me..

they're fighting because ven has been searching terra for a long time.. when they met.. terra's reaction/actions to ven is kinda mean or sumthing..aqua was there..(based on the tgs 09 cutscene when terra said "were u spying on me?") aqua was like "why did u do that?" then terra was like he's just on the way, without him, finding MX is easier kinda reaction like that..

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

They never said that...
A link would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back