• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zero123

Re: terra vs aqua? really?

Not to mention, the CG openings always tell you about the significant events in the story, so I don't think training would be that important to the story. :p

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

indeed so why do you guys think they are fighting?

Chad92

My bet's on the Terra opening up to the darkness theory.'Cause it looks like he loses himself during the story judging by the trailer and the scans.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

I think it is the Master Qualification Exam. Since Aqua and Terra are both participating in that, they probably have to fight each other to see who gets to be a master. If it was some huge conflict between the two, I don't think they would put it in the opening cutscene.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

It seems like everybody forgot the fact that Terra and Aqua go through the Master Qualification Exams, which it probably is representing.

RememberRoxas

I think it is the Master Qualification Exam. Since Aqua and Terra are both participating in that, they probably have to fight each other to see who gets to be a master. If it was some huge conflict between the two, I don't think they would put it in the opening cutscene.
Either this or maybe VAT didn't like eachother back then,but Erauqs got them to team up against the threat of MX.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

It could be anything, but I believe Aqua is fighting him because he gave himself to the darkness.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Damn, I got beat to it.

It's probably the Master Qualification Exam. I always thought the exam tested the apprentices in various fields (magic, keyblade mastery, etc.) but apparently, you just beat the crap out of each other (assuming this is indeed the MQE).

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think a tear strolled down my cheek watching this :D lol BBS looks even more legit than ever and I'm loving the choice for Hikari (Simple and Clean) BBS better deliver

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
i take it back- all the mean stuff ive said a bout nomura in the last....* insert timeframe*!! XD

seriously though, this looks more kickass than the FF13 ads- even the teacher ad (and i had really liked that one /D )

aquaxven (please god, do not want!)
100 acer woods?
SORA RIKU! WIN!!
aqua vs terra (aqua pwns terra XD)
hikari=WIN!

This vid is awsm- im about to go into another fanart beng XD

Last edited:

RoxSoxKH

I definitely think Aqua and Ven were going to kiss in the cutscene, but ven dissipiates...(strange), and holy ****, Terra and Aqua fight./... heck yeah... I am so buying a PSP, and Im getting it solely to get this game ... O_O

zero123

Why does everyone think that Aqua and Terra hate each other?
I think it's the MQE
Her trying to knock some sense into him doesn't mean she hates him. Like Sora fighting Riku, or Axel fighting Roxas.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is the first of SE's commercials I've seen where it's made up entirely of clips we HAVEN'T seen.

Key

Exile
Awards
BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

I wake up, and discover i got a PSP for my 16th birthday. then i go on here and see THIS AMAZING TRAILER OF DOOM. YES. can't wait for this, i want it even more now that i have a PSP :D

I personally don't see the whole Ven and Aqua kissing thing. it wouldn't tie into the "friendship" theme of the whole series.

I still wonder what the meaning behind the whole platform-shattering-thing is. If memory serves me right, the Stations have never broken before. I mean, one of them TIPS when Roxas fights the Twilight Thorn, but never SHATTERS.....

And i'm still not sure whether the Terra VS Aqua thing is the MQE or if it's more towards the end of the game.

zero123

Now that I think about it, how can it be the MQE? It says that Eraquas sends out his 3 apprentices to find MX. Unless they decided to interrupt their all important mission to see who is better....

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Who else is excited and the VenxAqua scene!!!!!

But also Vanitas is more badass then I thought if he was able to take out a prototype Sora and Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back