• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi566

Re: Terra and Aqua Fight

Hmm. Good point . . . Terra gave him over to MX and then Aqua got extremely mad and attacked him.
. . . Joking.
I dunno where Ven would be. But, if I were him, I wouldn't want to get in between Aqua and Terra fighting.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Terra had probably given in to the Darkness or something, and wasn't in the right state of mind. Ven was probably there, he just wasn't in the screenshot.

duskghost

lol u kno wat skip all theories....in the end all three of them get their asses whooped by not only master xehanort but vantis too...they get beat down and xehanort just ascends to kingdom hearts...like he planned... before he was interrupted by them...watch final mix + ending again...

ICECOOL113

OMG OMG well I still am amazed at the new video but I have to say DOES ANYONE NOTICE THAT NEAR THE END OF THE VIDEO THAT AQUA HOLDS VEN LIKE IN THE FIRST VIDEO THEY EVER MADE FOR BBS (you know when the three knights in white attack MX in the key blade grave yard) AND LIKE IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE HOW TI WAS IN THE VIDEO!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

I wish I could say they were just training for the Qualification Exam, but they looked waaay too pissed for that. Best guess is that Aqua's knocking some sense into Terra for going dark side on them.

New here, btw. =)

I'm kind of in-between; like you said they could be training or actually fighting.

Welcome to KHInsider. :3

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Hmm. Good point . . . Terra gave him over to MX and then Aqua got extremely mad and attacked him.
. . . Joking.
I dunno where Ven would be. But, if I were him, I wouldn't want to get in between Aqua and Terra fighting.
Don't they show Ven looking toward sthem like 2 seconds later with a suprised look on his face? i'm pretty sure that's where he is........

Shi566

That could technically be anything though, not necessarily right then, but yeah, it's definitely possible.
Then again, In Crisis Core, Genesis, Angeal, and Sephiroth looked pretty ticked at each other too when they were fighting in the training room, and they were simply fighting for the fun of it . . .

Chad92

That could technically be anything though, not necessarily right then, but yeah, it's definitely possible.
Then again, In Crisis Core, Genesis, Angeal, and Sephiroth looked pretty ticked at each other too when they were fighting in the training room, and they were simply fighting for the fun of it . . .

Yeah,but here it looks more like they're fighting for real.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Oh I noticed something! 8D Terra has a similar attack to Ven's "Wing Blade" that you see briefly when Terra's fighting the Magic Mirror in the commercial called "Blade Charge".

RoxasRules!lol

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL]

Ooh, I'm loving the new CG footage, not to mention the in-game cutscenes of the KH2FM+ concept video.

...And is that Rabbit in the Hundred-Acre Wood I spy?

This guy's not joking. I too see Hundred-Acre Woods with Rabbit.

New World Guys/Girls:

Hundred-Acre Woods has just been added to the Birth by Sleep worlds

And you see him more clearly in Normal view. Watch it in Normal, Not HD, and you see Rabbit in the Hundred-Acre Woods at 0:17. Trust me. He definitely appears.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Oh I noticed something! 8D Terra has a similar attack to Ven's "Wing Blade" that you see briefly when Terra's fighting the Magic Mirror in the commercial called "Blade Charge".
Yeah I noticed that right away ^^; But I am more interested to know what Aqua may have that equals those two changes?

This guy's not joking. I too see Hundred-Acre Woods with Rabbit.

New World Guys/Girls:

Hundred-Acre Woods has just been added to the Birth by Sleep worlds

And you see him more clearly in Normal view. Watch it in Normal, Not HD, and you see Rabbit in the Hundred-Acre Woods at 0:17. Trust me. He definitely appears.
Yes, we know, we believe you ^^;

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Yeah I noticed that right away ^^; But I am more interested to know what Aqua may have that equals those two changes?

Yes, we know, we believe you ^^;

IDK, but it's probably gonna be awesome! 8D I'm wondering if Wing Blade and Blade Charger are the final part of TAV's special Mode Changes. We know that Ven's Speed Rave goes into Cyclone, and probably from Cyclone to Wing Blade. And Terra's got Fatal Mode going into Rock Breaker and pruesumably goes into Blade Charger.

We don't know Aqua's second special Mode Change that comes after Magic Wish, do we?

canito_q

So I'm trying to get a clearer picture of the glass at :06
I noticed that the circles around it have the Unverse symbol, but I can't get a clearer picture of the person in the center (I think it's Sora, but that would be weird)
EDIT: it's Ven

(I mean in the glass drawing, not the person falling)

Also, the two keyblades (KK and Soul Eater) are buried in the glass but Ven is not there. Then when the glass breaks Ven is shown falling, but since the video is really fast you can't actually see that

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
nah might Vanitas needs Ven for something

@RoxasRules!lol yes we know Goofy is a dog and Pluto is a dog, but Walt MotherFing disney designed them that way, Pluto to be a real dog while making a dog that can walk and talk with other animals except for dogs..

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
3 things i want to point out. First, i think the Awakening is just in the intro CGI and not an actual playing area. Second, the CGI of A v. T I believe is actually part of the MasterQualificationExam. Lastly, i think Vanitas is about to murder someone since in the scene he looks like hes about to impale someone

silentmusic16

So I'm trying to get a clearer picture of the glass at :06
I noticed that the circles around it have the Unverse symbol, but I can't get a clearer picture of the person in the center (I think it's Sora, but that would be weird)
EDIT: it's Ven

(I mean in the glass drawing, not the person falling)

Also, the two keyblades (KK and Soul Eater) are buried in the glass but Ven is not there. Then when the glass breaks Ven is shown falling, but since the video is really fast you can't actually see that

so you saw soul eater and kk too? they were very small but you coud see them. i wonder what that means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back