• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep....i think i understand now...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
427px-Dive_into_Heart.jpg

I think i understand now what is being implied with Birth By Sleep, and i'm sure someone else has come up to this conclusion just as well. Both Roxas and Sora had plunged in what we know as the Awakening or the Dive into the heart, which is basically a world within a dream. Within this dream lies a series of tests, and with each test permits an awakening within that person. For Sora it became an ominous foreshadowing to his destiny, and for Roxas it became a beginning in which he would confront his past self, and his alter being, being Sora, while soon after the process of Sora's awakening becomes evident. My conclusion to Birth By Sleep without consistent rambling is that perhaps it means awakening from the dream within oneself.

This is all simple and i'm sure someone else may have brought this to attention before​

caiomelow

Website
www.twitter.com
I have to say: Congratulations for elaborating such a simple and amazing theory. I think it fits perfectly ! Now we just have to wait until the game releases to see if it's true or not :)

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
You should expand on that. I really think that would lead to other explanations. Your the genius, you should try.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Finally a theory that is easily understandable and get to the point without long block of texts... Plus it makes a lot of sense...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I actually believe that the Awakening is the same as the Master Qualification Test. Since Eraqus said the Test would test Terra and Aqua's heart and judging by the questions asked in the awakening it sounds like it too is a test of one's heart.

skatenerd

hmm that would make a ton of sense! one question though besides from kh insider obviously. what are some good websites to learn more about bbs?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
hmm that would make a ton of sense! one question though besides from kh insider obviously. what are some good websites to learn more about bbs?
heartstation.org, but we get the same stuff from there anyway. While there are other places, this place does the best job.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4665764 said:
heartstation.org, but we get the same stuff from there anyway. While there are other places, this place does the best job.

Heartstation is down at the time for some reason which is why most of the information has been confirmed by KHI

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I actually believe that the Awakening is the same as the Master Qualification Test. Since Eraqus said the Test would test Terra and Aqua's heart and judging by the questions asked in the awakening it sounds like it too is a test of one's heart.

I agree with Memory Master! The dive in to the Heart could be the Master Qualification Exam. Now we all have to wait and see if this is correct. Love your theory by the way Zion.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I like this but for me it gets close to the everything we know is a lie territory and still seems a riddle.

Do you have someone from BBS in mind that needs to awaken or are you applying this to everyone?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I like this theory it makes a lot of sense to me; I bet that the Master Qualification exam is similar in a way to it. Master Eraqus did say that the exam would test the hearts of those that wield the keyblade so maybe it has something to do with it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, I won't make a whole new thread for an extension of another theory, but I think I have one for this:

The Awakening/Dive Into The Heart moments happen when there are no Masters available to certify the person as another Keyblade Master. That said, it means there's the capacity to become a Master within all Keyblade wielders. I think the Awakening scenes are that side/capacity doing what it can to verify/confirm their worth as a Wielder and then allow them to own a Keyblade.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
So then it in escence is doing the master's job. However, could that perhaps be a bit untruthful as the voice Sora heard in his Awakening was Mickey's?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Thus it could be enforced or facilitated by an nearby or related Master, the link being not only that they would later come to work together, but the link (if there is one) between the KK and the KKD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back