• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep has bad boss design or we just dont get them?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Specifically Mysterious Figure, No Heart and Amror of the Master. Is there a way to beat these bosses without spamming and cheap strats? I cannot find a single video on YT of NoHeart without taking any damage. And all videos i find are either abusing shotlocks, rythm mixer or thunder surge. Now, I have come across some people who say that these bosses have opening, that you need to learn their patterns and have clearly telegraphed attacks. And they insist that you have to get their timing down and figure them out yet they have nothing to back this up. They dont post vids of themselves doing it nor do they link any videos of others, they are basically the KH equivilent of Git Gudders but with nothing to back it up. But i am asking, are there strategies for these bosses? Is there a way to win No heart without taking damage?

Kokoko253

Awards
There are actually a few good strategies. I'll give you one, but I recommend finding it out for yourself, it's more fun that way, only read it if you are in absolute need of help. MF is a special case, but for the armor and No Heart, one way to victory is to
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
There are actually a few good strategies. I'll give you one, but I recommend finding it out for yourself, it's more fun that way, only read it if you are in absolute need of help. MF is a special case, but for the armor and No Heart, one way to victory is to
Spoiler Spoiler Show

if you are gonna post a lazy troll response then dont post it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back