• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

So, my friend Josh was telling me about the little glitchy thing in the KH2FM+ secret ending, and how people on the forums thought it was supposed to be a quick current time shot... But nobody was able to get a picture of it... So I threw the video in WMM and slowed down that part to seven seconds.

YouTube - Birth by Sleep Glitch

So, there ya go. Discuss, I guess. XD

Sexy Angel
thats how the movie was made... thats no glitch

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

Well, I don't study the forums alot, but my friend -don't know his SN- said that it was a big discussion... So.. Sorry if this was pointless... ^_^;; The last thing I want to do is cause any ill will across the forums...

Twinblades

looks like the heart in the sky has a crown on it
i think im high or somin but das wut it looks like
and the moutain is gettin pulled to the sky......lol wow

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

what am i looking for????? its just pictures!!!!!!! i think this thread needs to be closed for being completly usless

Aye... it might be pointless at this point... but what you are looking at is a video clip that is less than a second long duirng the KH2FM+ secret ending... o.o;; After the words 'Kingdom Hearts' show up and when Mickey appears...

o.o;; Didn't think I would get so much negative feedback.

XD

Marluxia #11

I dunno...I think this is a pretty fun little find of info. I can see the crown...maybe this is like the king of all hearts or some crap like that. But I do see the crown. And the fireishness.

Twinblades

I dunno...I think this is a pretty fun little find of info. I can see the crown...maybe this is like the king of all hearts or some crap like that. But I do see the crown. And the fireishness.

yea so im not crazy
thats kool

T

TwilightDawn

wiat that actually f*cked a bit
so that's in the middle of the video?
at what point exactlly in the video
why is there there?

Rix

:)
Awards
so.. the glitch was that the Kingdom Hearts didn't look heartshaped for a moment...?

don't think that it is such a big deal...

T

TwilightDawn

it's still heart shaped

it's that there's a random imagine in the middle of the video
and i see the crown too

i dont think SE would make a glitch like that
they smarted then that,
maybe they left it there on purpose lol

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Yay! Finally somone brought this up. Seriously, I have noticed that for like the LONGEST time and was even going to post a thread about it but I decided other wise for...obvious reasons. lol but I DEFINITELY don't think this is just some ordinary glitch. Call me crazy, but I think it's kind of important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back