• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep GameInformer Review!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awesome. Another review saying its the best KH battle system. Woot!

MarkulaMark

Awards
Finally, a reviewer that promotes the data install and says that the loading times are smooth. Overall short review, but always nice to read something before We (PAL) get the game: it makes the waiting more endurable.

O

Oberon

Awesome score. Gonna read more of this when I get the chance.

Also nice to see the data install being promoted.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
As I recall, didn't they score KH2 with a 9/10? D: Still, it's a good score and I'm glad they think BBS has the best combat system. ^_^

That said, I disagree with their opinion of whose story is the weakest; that'd be Terra's Scenario, IMO. But alas, I'm not the one getting paid to review for a magazine, so I guess I'm not one to talk. xD

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
How is anyones scenario weaker than the others? And how is Terras weak at all?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
How is anyones scenario weaker than the others? And how is Terras weak at all?

Meh, it's personal opinion. Terra's isn't weak, compared to previous games (*glares at KH2*), but I found myself vastly preferring Aqua's and Ven's stories once I spoiled myself on BBS back in January. Perhaps I could've worded it better. xD Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back