• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Game Script/Menu Translations (Request)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeSageSDR

I know guys... My copy comes in the mail in a few days & Imma need some english trans if I'm gonna play this at all... I could play it w/o 'cuz I'm an intuitive gamer but I'm a hardcore KH fan since '02 & Imma need to know everything especially the script... I only know a little bit of japanese so Imma keep using my rosetta stone until either an ENG patch or the entire game translations come out... It'll be another few weeks to a month or so, 'cuz Dissidia had them out w/in a month or two.

BTW:: I got the limited edition console for my birthday tomorrow!!! I'll post a pic when I get it to make all you real fans super jealouss. ;))) lol

KeybladeSageSDR

Btw... I'm sorry to double post, but I'm sure this is worth it... (At least for all you real fans...)
Aku8Roku13 && I (Brother && Sister), found a battle/menu translation on gamefaqs... Simply go into IE (if you use a different browser) && go to page>>encoding>>SHIFT_JIS && you will be able to see the japanese text && the corresponding english translations. Aku8Roku13 should be making a new thread w/ the trans posted there. But w/e here they are anyway... XDDDDDDD

GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP) Translation Guide by popiah01

P.S. My mom has the cam so I can't take pictures of my bundle 'till later tomorrow... This is the best birthday EVVERRRR!!!

P.S.S. Heres an ongoing(?) script translation I will be using to play the game until more comes out:

Xenoserphia's Birth By Sleep Playjournal *MASSIVE SPOILERS* - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Message Board for PSP - GameFAQs

Will post more when I find more... (Good-God I am really obsessed w/ this shit....)

A

Azure Ike

Did any body get any updates yet for the Scripts? I got my copy on friday im playing Terra's story right now I need the scripts please! It would be a great help for every one who have it.

Dagey

I can't upload this pic for some reason, so I will just say in what order, the menu is like.
Deck command
Items
Abilities
Dimension link
Status
Command board
Configure
Game help
Hope I helped!

Gram

Banned
Awards
here
http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/146493-translation-guide-cutscenes.html#post4923155

i dotn have menu, but i have the script.

and this :p

[B][FONT=Times New Roman]How to get “Last Episode”:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Times New Roman] Collect all the secret reports and clear the game, game difficulty doesn’t matter.[/FONT]
[B][FONT=Times New Roman]How to get “Secret Movie”: [/FONT][/B][FONT=Times New Roman]On Standard Mode, clear the game having completed all 3 character’s reports and collected all the secret reports, having done the Last Episode.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]On Proud mode, clear the game having collected all the secret reports, having done the Last Episode.[/FONT]
[B][FONT=Times New Roman]Secret Report locations [/FONT][/B][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Xehanort’s Letter: Receive as Ventus after clearing Land of Departure once.
Xehanort Report 1: Receive as Ventus in Deep Space treasure box.
Xehanort Report 2: Receive as Terra after clearing Radiant Garden once.
Xehanort Report 3: Receive as Aqua in Radiant Garden from a treasure box in Merlin’s House.
Xehanort Report 4: Receive as Aqua after clearing Mysterious Tower once.
Xehanort Report 5: Receive as Terra after clearing the “Prison Guard” in Arena Mode.
Xehanort Report 6: Receive as Aqua after clearing Enchanted Dominion once.
Xehanort Report 7: Receive as Aqua after clearing her story once.
Xehanort Report 8: Receive as Terra after clearing the Land of Departure on the second visit once.
Xehanort Report 9: Receive as Ventus after clearing Destiny Island once.
Xehanort Report 10: Receive as Ventus after clearing his story once.
Xehanort Report 11: Receive as Terra after clearing his story once.
Xehanort Report 12: Receive as Ventus from a treasure chest in the Keyblade Graveyard.[/FONT]
[B][FONT=Times New Roman]Interview’s side notes:[/FONT][/B][FONT=Times New Roman] The voices for young Sora and Riku were considered very carefully. Nomura’s comment: “We did many auditions. Since it was the first job for the child doing Riku’s role, it was considerably tense, however I think he did quite good.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Concerning Xemnas and the Keyblade. Terra and Master Xehanort both wield Keyblades however Xemnas cannot. Nomura’s comment: “I can’t answer about that at the present time, but of course there is a reason for it.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]On the final episode of Coded. Nomura’s comment: “The truth is for the final episode of Coded, Watanabe who also worked on Final Fantasy XIII’s story also joined in, he was tweaking the episode just days before its release. So it’d be ready for distribution, there was a lot of last minute adjustments! Until the end I was very particular about what was omitted.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[URL="http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Deck_Command"][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Deck_Command[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][URL="http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/943347/59102"][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/943347/59102[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] =bbs guide[/SIZE][/FONT]

K

Kairi!

You dont need the english script.
I am playing the Japnese Version, and I don't speak it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back