• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Fridge Brilliance, TAV's fates were pre determined.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xStarSeekerx

i don't know if this was already posted already, but i stumbled upon this and thought it was pretty cool

you know how in the end of BBS, each of the main Characters end up in a different realm.
Aqua - Realm of Darkness
Ven - Realm of In-Between
Terra - Realm of Light

well you know how in the original gathering video promo, Each pick up their fates

Aqua picks up the Kingdom Key D (realm of darkness)
Ven Picks up Way to Dawn (riku's keyblade signifying the realm of in-between)
Terra picks up Kingdom key (he stays in the realm of light)

i just thought taht was pretty cool

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yeah, it's been talked about before.

Didn't think of that, seems like just coincedental concept art, but good point.
It's not. Nomura said before the scene was symbolic, and now it's obvious what it was symbolizing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember a thread like this not too long ago...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so sora must go through all the realms in the upcoming game to save them

Z

Zulkir

i don't know if this was already posted already, but i stumbled upon this and thought it was pretty cool

you know how in the end of BBS, each of the main Characters end up in a different realm.
Aqua - Realm of Darkness
Ven - Realm of In-Between
Terra - Realm of Light

well you know how in the original gathering video promo, Each pick up their fates

Aqua picks up the Kingdom Key D (realm of darkness)
Ven Picks up Way to Dawn (riku's keyblade signifying the realm of in-between)
Terra picks up Kingdom key (he stays in the realm of light)

i just thought taht was pretty cool

Whoa, you're right, mind=blown.

Yeah I remember a thread called BBS fridge brilliance but it had different "facts" in the OP, something about how the world map is oriented.

I was wondering why Aqua would pick up the IKK and Terra the KK but now it makes good sense.

Gram

Banned
Awards
think ive seen a thread on this already (not sure have selective memory) its still neat tho.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Oh yeah, good point. And I wouldn't consider it predetermined, since that scene wasn't cannon, but it was hinting at elements of the next game is all. The scene was created purposely by Nomura obviously, but their fates were not "predetermined."

Radon

mofo
Oh how cool. I always thought it was wierd that Ven picked up WtD when it would be more fitting for Terra to have. But this makes alot of sense, stuff like this seems as though it would have been decided from the begining.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Holy crap! I never once took note of that. Whether or not you were the first to announce this theory, good find sir. It's small things like this that just send me into a pleasurable nerdgasm.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh wow this is really cool, I never noticed that before and I've been wondering why they each had those Keyblades.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Oh yeah, good point. And I wouldn't consider it predetermined, since that scene wasn't cannon, but it was hinting at elements of the next game is all. The scene was created purposely by Nomura obviously, but their fates were not "predetermined."
It was a symbolic scene, clearly, he was symbolizing where they ended up.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I've read this before. I think it was on one of tvtropes' discussion pages, but whatev.

It was rather well thought of.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Never thought that before. Thanks for bringing this up, even though appearently someone else already said the same thing a while ago.

Zyrax

I've recognized this long ago, but another thing, too:

In the BBS opening, for one second you could see the good luck charms holded by TAV in the field near Castle Oblivion and every-one of them looks to another road. In the End of Reverse/Rebirth Riku had to choose which way to take (light, darkness or dawn) and his decision influenced the road he would choose.

So, the opening of BBS hinted their fates, too.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, Nomura did have most of the plot of BBS swimming around in his head when he made KH2, apparently, and had the whole plot in mind by the end of development of KH2 (Ultimania Interview). It's obvious, when you look at how FM+ had so many hints towards BBS in it.

So it's not surprising that the secret movie would have hints like this; there's more than enough proof that BBS at least was not a game Nomura made up as he went along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back