• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Footwear.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
I thought the shoes will have designs with them on it but it just looks like normal shoes with their names

Firo

Oh Crap
I agree with Asir.
What's so "BBS" about them? The color?

XYZ

They're stylized after Terra, Aqua and Ventus' shoes. I meant to add picture of TAV's, but I forgot to. That's why I added the links to the description.

Thanks for the replies!

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow. I'd totally get those shoes. Ha.

It does seem a little lacking in the desing department though. It's got their names, it's got their colors, but not much more. Still, cool shoes with Kingdom Heart references to them. That's still badass in my book.

P.S. Terra shoes are my favvy, but I could never get 'em 'cause I got an ex girlfriend with the same name (spelt the same too). I's just waaaaaaaaaay too weird. LMAO

XYZ

Wow. I'd totally get those shoes. Ha.

It does seem a little lacking in the desing department though. It's got their names, it's got their colors, but not much more. Still, cool shoes with Kingdom Heart references to them. That's still badass in my book.

P.S. Terra shoes are my favvy, but I could never get 'em 'cause I got an ex girlfriend with the same name (spelt the same too). I's just waaaaaaaaaay too weird. LMAO
Ah, well thanks, a good note for future reference! I'm glad you like Terra's 'cause I felt that they were the least attractive of the set.

Realistically, TAV wear armored shoes, these are just meant to be stylized after :wink:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Needs better name font.
Needs moar KH insignias and emblems.

Awesome color scheme and design though. I'd totally wear them.
Just add a subtle hint, like a KH crown emblem on the back of the heel or something, I don't know. Something to make it feel more "KH".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back