• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep - Final Mix...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
Well, let's pretend that they will make a Final Mix for BbS, coming out 4 months before KH3 so people had plenty of time to get bored with their original version of BbS.

What would be some of the things that they have to put in the game in order to make it profitable?

One thing I would suggest is Terra vs. Vanitas, haven't seen that in BbS

Viku

Well, let's pretend that they will make a Final Mix for BbS, coming out 4 months before KH3 so people had plenty of time to get bored with their original version of BbS.

What would be some of the things that they have to put in the game in order to make it profitable?

Didn't the first part against MX have Vanitas as well?

Something that didn't happened: Ven VS Braig

or

Everyone VS The Evil Queen

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Bleh too many Vanitas bosses.

I would make it so you can fight the Evil Queen from Snow White instead of the Terra Magic Mirror fight. More treasures. You can have a lot of characters to choose from in Multiplayer mode, like instead of armour, you can play as Eraqus or Cinderella xD

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmmm... What could they add...
- Maybe... some cutscenes on what MX possibly planned with Braig? (but that will probably be left for future games...)
- Uhh... i don't really know...

Viku

Bleh too many Vanitas bosses.

I would make it so you can fight the Evil Queen from Snow White instead of the Terra Magic Mirror fight. More treasures. You can have a lot of characters to choose from in Multiplayer mode, like instead of armour, you can play as Eraqus or Cinderella xD

Don't forget Braig, I would love to shoot people to death!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Don't forget Braig, I would love to shoot people to death!

Yeah. I don't really know if Ven had trouble getting into the castle so if he did, maybe fight Aleaus and Dilan(maybe just one or both but with low HP or something).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There is something I woudl love the game to have, but I doubt it will happen even if they made a Final Mix

Episode "Terranot" set between Terra's ending and Last Episode, I think it's obvious what the episode would be about

I'm not getting it. Is that like, control Terranort or battle MX again for control of the body or what?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I have got to see those Last Episode things. I thought it was just a LS Aqua fight and Castle Oblivion

Kentsu13

maybe not a final mix but like u no how dissdia had bonus content for NA and eu releases they should have that too like maybe extra boss/episode or even new cutscenes w/ CGI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back