• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep - Final Mix...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe we should wait until this game is released all around the world
Its been out for like 4 days, and most of us haven't played it.

Emass

I don't think so. I think KH2 Final Mix was just an attempt to tie KH2 together with BbS. It created mad publicity and interest in the BbS which hadn't been revealed until Final Mix came out. I'm pretty sure it was a one time deal since the secret ending of BbS deals pretty specifically with the next game and tying together all the games.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't think so. Would seem pretty pointless to re-release all those games when it's not needed...well...Coded should be re-released on the PSP everywhere:D

Viku

You know, with the possibilities that the consoles have these days. They could easly turn FM content into DLC (So they an add things inmideatly more then just re-sell the game again). Also, it could be easier for the developers translate it to english...

Awards
I don't think there needs to be a Final Mix. There's already enough in the game. Besides, originally a Final Mix for KH2 wasn't even planned. The only reason it was made, was because of high public demand. But geez, since American voice acting has been taking place, and Square has yet to make an official announcement on an international release, for all we know they could be recording for a final mix. lol

Awards
You know, with the possibilities that the consoles have these days. They could easly turn FM content into DLC (So they an add things inmideatly more then just re-sell the game again). Also, it could be easier for the developers translate it to english...

Yeah they could, but I don't think the UMD is enabled for downloadable content. They could've done that with Dissidia Universal Tuning, but the original Dissidia UMD wasn't enabled for DC.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It seems pointless on paper, but simply because they added this new Keyblade, and this new scene, and this new command, people will end up buying it.

hmm, maybe, maybe not. I certainly wouldn't buy it for those things, specially since I could youtube it

Viku

Yeah they could, but I don't think the UMD is enabled for downloadable content. They could've done that with Dissidia Universal Tuning, but the original Dissidia UMD wasn't enabled for DC.

True. But didn't the newer ver. of Dissidia also had to balance the characters as well? In this case all they gotta do is add a few new keyblades and a couple of extra scenes. Still, you are right...

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think there would be one... I guess they could add some more scenes in there and stuff (I don't know where it would all fit O_O) but psps aren't region locked right? So then, they wouldn't have an excuse not to release it to other countires if they do happen to make a final mix... maybe... >.>

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm not saying that everyone is going to buy it, but, if deviantart has taught me something is that KH REALLY hardcore fanbase is big enough to make it profitable.

Why would people buy the original, then, a few months later, buy another version of the same game with veeeeery little new things in it?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Why would people buy the original, then, a few months later, buy another version of the same game with veeeeery little new things in it?

Obsession. Sadly, I might be one of those people. But I think I would just wait for the final mix if I knew for sure there would be one. Maybe.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What if they were to release it a year later? Or a year and a half later? I doubt that KH3 would be out before 2012

I don't know. I guess I just don't feel comfortable about them making a final mix of a game that looks completely awesome and fulfills it's purpose. Days has been said to not get a final mix or re-make. I want a Coded PSP game :57:

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding
I don't know. I guess I just don't feel comfortable about them making a final mix of a game that looks completely awesome and fulfills it's purpose. Days has been said to not get a final mix or re-make.

Don't worry, if Square Enix were to make a Final Mix, they would find a way to make it profitable...

I want a Coded PSP game :57:

One can only hope, even as a downloadable game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Instead of SE working on a Final Mix, I'd rather they work on the next game in the series.

Besides, the game hasn't even been out a week, and we still don't have it in english yet. It's seems to be tpo early to be asking something like this. Also, if they just barely managed to fit everything onto that one UMD, another episode would be pushing it, don't you think?

Though I agree that coded should be ported to PSP.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Don't worry, if Square Enix were to make a Final Mix, they would find a way to make it profitable...

One can only hope, even as a downloadable game.

If I were to make it more profitable final mixes, I would put in more hard secret bosses, Keyblades that have the same effect as dual wielding Roxas at the end of days, CGI cutscenes. They do that, I would be happy...and hopefully everyone else.

I know. It's horrible that only Japan gets to have that very important game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back