• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm still hoping DLC is a possibility at least, no matter how small. Either way, if this is all the extras I'll think about buying it, however if they do in fact get a whole secret episode which is playable, I'll reconsider it.

Yes, and he's a tool for being extremely submissive to certain requests. Thus...the many projects he has now. =/
Something tells me that all his projects...aren't requests. More like shit he crowbars into Corporate simply because of the insane amount of authority he has.

Guy has ADD, and has completely lost any sense of imagination or coherent storytelling ever since the fame got to his head. It's just a shame not many see his bullshit for what it is, and just continue to feed him.

Nomura: The ultimate example of "feeding the troll."

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
just freaking great T_T japan gets another final mix while we get stuck with the crappy one GOD FUCKIN DAMMIT AT LEAST GIVE US KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX 1 and 2 YU FUCKIN PRICKS THIS IS GETTING STUPID NOW FUCKIN BET YU ANYTHING THEIR GONNA MAKE A FINAL MIX OF RECODED AND 3DS T_T GOOOOOOOOD FUUUUUUCKIN PRICKS YU FUCKIN PRICKS BETTER MAKE THIS GAME COME OUT WORLDWIDE GOD DAMMIT THIS IS GETTING OLD NOW GOD DAMMIT GIVE THE REST OF THE WORLD A BREAK ALREADY YU STUPID DUMBASS DIRTY CRAPPY SHITTY DICKHEADED ASSHOLES GOD FUNKIN DAMMIT

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
just freaking great T_T japan gets another final mix while we get stuck with the crappy one GOD FUCKIN DAMMIT AT LEAST GIVE US KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX 1 and 2 YU FUCKIN PRICKS THIS IS GETTING STUPID NOW FUCKIN BET YU ANYTHING THEIR GONNA MAKE A FINAL MIX OF RECODED AND 3DS T_T GOOOOOOOOD FUUUUUUCKIN PRICKS YU FUCKIN PRICKS BETTER MAKE THIS GAME COME OUT WORLDWIDE GOD DAMMIT THIS IS GETTING OLD NOW GOD DAMMIT GIVE THE REST OF THE WORLD A BREAK ALREADY YU STUPID DUMBASS DIRTY CRAPPY SHITTY DICKHEADED ASSHOLES GOD FUNKIN DAMMIT

also yay another dissida's coming its gonna be fun ^_^

That was the most bipolar thing I have ever seen typed.

You'll be aight.

Musical charm

WTF!?!?!?! I just came on here after a week staying off, and now I found out all of this!!!! ugh, japan is always the lucky one T-T makes me jealous....oh well, at least I'm glad I have bbs in my hands.

Sempied

^same here, it involves one BIIIIIIG question, why didn't they include it in the first place? That would have been better.....
Well why didn't they include Jungle Book in the first place? Time restraints are fun, even with the 3/4th of a year wait on NA BbS.

Honestly people don't realize that they can literally just import the game. It will have english audio like the other FM's, and the PSP is region free.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
im alright just wish square enix would stop screwing the rest of the world over with another final mix game exclusive to japan and at the very least have the additional extra content from birth by sleep final mix be downloadable on playstation network cus its beginning to feel like a waste of time buying these games if japan is just getting the better of everything with the kingdom hearts games thats all T_T

SoraKing3

Banned
YouTube is going to be my best friend next month with all of these KH games being released...games I won't be able to play.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
im alright just wish square enix would stop screwing the rest of the world over with another final mix game exclusive to japan and at the very least have the additional extra content from birth by sleep final mix be downloadable on playstation network cus its beginning to feel like a waste of time buying these games if japan is just getting the better of everything with the kingdom hearts games thats all T_T

Well, it's not like you're being forced to buy it.

not everyone can import though T_T

Don't double post.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
double post? i know i dont have to buy the games i buy them still even if they are incomplete cus kingdom hearts is great i was just pissed off and typed someting that i didn't mean to type just want all the imformation in the game when it comes out the first time and not the third time is that too much too much to ask

Tails_Night

Bronze Member

Nah, the world buys, their region recieves that game still, thats what keeps the industry rolling, got it memorized? Japan just upgrades theirs about a year after the games initial release, imagine how they felt finding out we got void gear and such?

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
damn you,SE :[
well then,ill download the game,i just hope hackers crack through the security in this one

SogeUsopp114

Awards
Nah, the world buys, their region recieves that game still, thats what keeps the industry rolling, got it memorized? Japan just upgrades theirs about a year after the games initial release, imagine how they felt finding out we got void gear and such?

thats true just hope they only get a few new things instead of too much like kh 2 ^_^ lol

RonXsilva

Yeah I was a little annoyed at first but to be honest it aint all that bad.... for example

1: Will most likely be in english Dub:

They do this to all Final Mix games I personally think for importing purposes so us english speakers can easly go through the game and understand the gist of whats going on.

2: If this BBS:FM is like the other Japanese version they might release an english patch so some of the text can be set to english text.

So if they do that its imo im 100% fine since I can understand and go through the game easly

The only thing that sucks still is the fact that I gotta dish out some more money for a lil bit of extra content but I most likely will and thats my choice and I can afford it also because im a sucker even for the littlest things

Final thoughts:
Its ok to complain just make sure they complain for a little and let it pass... now if they are still complaing months from now you all the right to shut them up :D

PowerIsNothing

Isn't that a bad thing to hope for? the more crackers we get, the easier it is to bypass the buying process, which in turn fuels the industry and where it gets released at.

This game is never going to be released outside of Japan EVER! People shouldn't waste their money on this really. Aslong as you're not Japanese, I'll say people are more than justified in pirating this. If they get pissed off about all the pirating, maybe they will see sense and start releasing the Final Mixes worldwide?

Will most likely be in english Dub:

They do this to all Final Mix games I personally think for importing purposes so us english speakers can easly go through the game and understand the gist of whats going on.
They do it because the Japanese fans like to hear the English dubs. We're just lucky we speak English. If they really cared about making this game easier for NA/EU fans to get, they would just release it here.

How many GOTY editions do we get from other games? KH is more than popular enough to release these final mixes, they just don't want to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back