• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheels

He means a console KH not another crappy handheld or remake. A console KH doesn't have to be KH3.

I have learned a lesson from all of this, never believe Nomura when he says 'There are currently no plans to make a Final Mix' :mad:

And I guess this is going to be the other new game along with 3D. ITS NOT A NEW FUCKING GAME. LIES NOMURA LIES.

He specifically mentions KH3 in his second paragraph. He brought up KH3, not us. And, like I said, the MAIN CONSOLE team is working on Versus. Yes, the Osaka(BbS) team have done console work, but PS2 console work, and IIRC, they're not making any more KH games for the PS2.

No plans =/= Never gonna happen. We've seen that time and time again from him. It's not a big revelation.

Radon

mofo
I'm sure I would lose no sleep if they let Osaka create KH3. Whats the difference between them making a 3DS game with no experience and making a PS3 game with no experience? BBS proved they are more than capable of making a main KH game.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
They CAN'T do a console game, sheesh! Their console KH team is currently working on Versus XIII.
Osaka Team already proved that they can make a KH better than the mainline team can. They could work on it...except...oh wait, they're working on another fcuking side-story.

Wow, you're an idiot. It's been explained to you again and again... KH3 CANNOT BE MADE UNTIL VERSUS IS FINISHED!!! THE FINAL MIXES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, FOOL!

Gosh darn it, you of all people should know this by now -_-

Hey, you act like Nomura only ever takes one project on at a time. Um, he almost always handles like 3-4 projects between different teams at once. There would be no reason why, if the Osaka team were free, that they couldn't handle a new mainline KH game.

The Final Mixes have a LOT to do with wasted time because Nomura is supervising it, and who knows who he's had to delegate to work on that as well.

Radon

mofo
Oh lets not forget Osaka is supposed to work on 3D currently, yet they're working on BBS:FM?

Sempied

Oh lets not forget Osaka is supposed to work on 3D currently, yet they're working on BBS:FM?
There really isn't that much to work on for BBS:FM that we know of so far. It'll have the NA extras, but just a new armoed figure, a Monstor MA stage, and a new keyblade.

BBS:FM shouldn't take that long, or by a liable point in this case.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey, you act like Nomura only ever takes one project on at a time. Um, he almost always handles like 3-4 projects between different teams at once. There would be no reason why, if the Osaka team were free, that they couldn't handle a new mainline KH game.

There is a reason: Nomura wants his Versus Team, what he calls his 'KH team', to work on KH3.

You might not like that reason, but that's what it is.

SoraKing3

Banned
Just when I get my mind clear, Nomura adds MF, and that's got me confundled. And now he adds stuff to make things more confusing, and then claims the secret episode will explain everything? God damn it. This secret episode hopefully will reveal who MF is, and other things left for question.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

It shouldn't take that long but iiiiiiit will because they said so ^^

I wish they'd stop these remakes and GET ON WITH OTHER ADDITIONS GRRRR! THAT seems a more logical use of time.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
There is a reason: Nomura wants his Versus Team, what he calls his 'KH team', to work on KH3.

You might not like that reason, but that's what it is.

I could cry this is the only logical thing I've seen on here for a bit. ;.;

Versus XIII is also giving that team the experience needed as well for the current main consoles. (Well...at least PS3.)
Nomura also obviously trusts them for what he wants to happen with KH3. We can't change that.

ALSO: Final Fantasy is top priority over Kingdom Hearts. STOP with the whining. For years now the team has been doing a lot of testing and pushing the PS3 to it's limits with this game. Finally it seems the game is going somewhere.
Kingdom Hearts 3 will have to wait, but it will come as long as SE doesn't suddenly plummet and 2012 doesn't happen. SE is more focused on Versus. (Hell, I want Versus over KH. :p)

The Osaka team will not do the main console games.
At least for now. I can't predict the future.
And as for the whole argument on the FM taking time...
You do realize that they can work on both 3D and the FM at once right...? o_O; There are enough team members/plenty of time to alternate between the two before FM is released...

Patience is key right now.
KH3 isn't happening at the current time.
A new FM will be out in January with more convulsion and new stuff. (Want it that bad? Go buy it.)
Re:Coded will be out in less than a month in Japan. NA will get it soon enough. (Can you say Secret Ending? :D)
3D has my focus over 3.

And I'm eagerly awaiting to see that trailer of Versus. :D I need to go tell my friend about it. ^-^

Sacred X

Freshmeat
There really isn't that much to work on for BBS:FM that we know of so far. It'll have the NA extras, but just a new armoed figure, a Monstor MA stage, and a new keyblade.

BBS:FM shouldn't take that long, or by a liable point in this case.

Weren't they adding an entirely new scenario given certain condition are met?

darkblue

there's a difference between receiving bonus content , and receiving a better game. ...

... do we really want monstro?

Radon

mofo
I really don't understand why its in Mirage Arena, let alone why it could be in the story.

Maybe the arena is gonna have areas from worlds like Agrabah, Halloween Town, Wonderland, Land of Dragons etc., ones that have appeared in previous games?

Sacred X

Freshmeat
there's a difference between receiving bonus content , and receiving a better game. ...

... do we really want monstro?

No. Unless they make it tolerable, I can do without it. Wouldn't make sense for him to be in it anyway since Pinocchio won't be in it.

What probably irks me most is the new scenario. I'll still be able to watch it on YouTube, and perhaps buy the game for myself assuming they give it enough content to make it worthwhile. Still, it annoys me too much when they do things like this.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

^same here, it involves one BIIIIIIG question, why didn't they include it in the first place? That would have been better.....

Narxus

╬ProperArtist╬;5280137 said:
So I went searching on JTv to see if anyone may have streamed TGS during the time of when the BBSFM trailer was shown.
And I found it but there is no video just sound, guess they blocked it from being shown...
ugh...
dangit ive realy been looking forward to seeing eraqus in armor

sonickenshin

Awards
Nomura, hahaha, Nomura, Nomura...if you weren't halfway across the globe and a master of Action RPGs, I wouldn't hesitate to make you disappear...forever.

That aside, saw this coming. Still didn't like it. Nepotistic pricks. =/ But, getting an entire episode above all things is a bit much. I'll look at the scenes on Youtube amusing myself with the thought of them going, "OH F- We should have put that in in the first place! WHY DIDN'T WE THIN K OF THAT?!" 5 seconds after finishing the original game. I shall anticipate the half-assed explanations in future titles they failed to explain to the foreign releases.

That said...I may buy this anyway...since I don't have a PSP or BBS yet. I still feel cheated however considering I was planning on buying the original and all with some hope that FM will be just the International version. Boy, was I wrong.

Ah, well. Clap for Japan, Wada. Clap for Japan.

Yes, and he's a tool for being extremely submissive to certain requests. Thus...the many projects he has now. =/

Okie doke. Looking forward to seeing the extras...I guess.

Last edited:

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Meh, not gonna buy it. (more like, i can't buy it)
The extra content doesn't seem to be worth the trouble of me begging my dad to import it. Youtube'll be my savior in this case.

None the less, it still annoys me since it hasn't even been a month since they released the NA version... :\
Also, i thought the UMD was already pretty darn full...? I wonder if I misread that or something.

BeastieBlade

I don't care about the extra content, like Monstro (though it would be cool!), but if anything is important to the series, like The Unknown from KH1, they should include it in every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back