• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
Before we know it, Nomura's gonna drop the bomb on us like Sora is gonna be downloadable in Dissidia 012.
Seriously, Nomura-san?! Seriously?!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Look I have no problem with Japan getting the NA version with the words "Final Mix" slapped on it. But getting a monstro arena and Eraqus in Armor? This is just getting silly.

washi95

Images will probably surface of him soon. The conference was actually viewable on Sonys Japanese site live, so chances are someone managed to record some Final Mix footage while it was playing.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Look I have no problem with Japan getting the NA version with the words "Final Mix" slapped on it. But getting a monstro arena and Eraqus in Armor? This is just getting silly.

whata bout secret code that lets you unlock kh cloud design for dissidia duodecim?

Allister Rose

French Lover
I get the feeling that will be included in the NA version of Dissidia Duodecim.

True, but still it's silly. If they wanted to put these extras in then why not just have put them in the original version?
hopefully...but the original dissidia had ff13 icons and the NA version didn't....

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
True, but still it's silly. If they wanted to put these extras in then why not just have put them in the original version?
lol you could ask that about all of the original games prior to their Final Mixes or Updates.

miiworld2

Awards
I sure hope Kingdom Hearts Cloud would be included in the US version. (still hope)

Narxus

lol you could ask that about all of the original games prior to their Final Mixes or Updates.

and it's worth asking for all of them. now all we need is a Re:358/2 Days or 358/2 Days Final Mix and all released games will have a remake

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Like, it is just so silly to release a game three times with slightly new content within the span of a year. Nobody could get away with such nonsense except Square-Enix.

I was pretty indifferent at first, but I'm starting to realize this is pretty annoying on multiple levels. The same game 3 times in a year? I really wish they stuck to Final Mixes for the main games, if anything. Nomura wasn't even planning on a FM according to an interview; but a copy of the NA version would have been expected.

As a previous poster said, I wish they'd just release the full version of a game all at once instead of all this this "Final Mix" crap. I'm not jealous or anything, especially since this Final Mix doesn't seem to have anything worth while just yet, but the re-release tactic is very irking.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I was pretty indifferent at first, but I'm starting to realize this is pretty annoying on multiple levels. The same game 3 times in a year? I really wish they stuck to Final Mixes for the main games, if anything. Nomura wasn't even planning on a FM according to an interview; but a copy of the NA version would have been expected.

As a previous poster said, I wish they'd just release the full version of a game all at once instead of all this this "Final Mix" crap. I'm not jealous or anything, especially since this Final Mix doesn't seem to have anything worth while just yet, but the re-release tactic is very irking.
BBS is considered a main game by nomura. he called it kh0

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So is it KH0FM :D *Shot*.
well, yah PSP is a Playstation Consoles.
Now if its a HOME Console. or a MAIN one. than yea, But Nomura is the one who names what is a main game in this series. and its KH, KH2, and KHBbS. Soo yeah. I consider KHCoM a main game, but it didnt get a FM ending to the title, but it did get a Re:, so It considered to me a main game :3. Idk about Coded tho. >_> xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back