• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have no money. So Im gonna do what I do best. ask family :D.
haha, But I am gonna be getting Re:Coded with some of my money I get from College, and I am going to get BbSFM, and I am TRYING to get a PS3, maybe my birthday, since I have time. Thats all I am going to get. and Re:Coded for English, and a KH3D, and I'm trying to figure out if a 3DS game can work on a DS. if so, then screw a 3DS. xD

Just sell your NDS and buy a 3DS. While the 3DS is backwards compatible, the NDS certainly isn't forwards compatible.

Sadie808

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix:
- Trailer at TGS, shows new armored warrior
- Jan 2011 in Japan
-Shown at the Sony Press Conference.
-Hashimoto says it WILL have additional content on top of the extra North American/European content.
-Kingdom Hearts BBS FM will include a code to download costumes in Dissidia Duodecim 012, specifically, a costume for Cloud that makes him look like Kingdom Hearts Cloud.

That's all. =P
NOMURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
petewhat
αsiя;5278261 said:
msft-tgs-live-0631.jpg

WTH!

Sempied

Monstro? ???
If we have Monstro whose to say we won't possibly get that unfinished Jungle Book world?

And dang nabit just when we get a KH1 deal, Japan goes on, and gets this. :|

I'll bet it'll continue the secret ending of Re:Coded to. :|

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
We're sucking it again...

Well I was partly expecting this. I hope there's a new/extended secret ending.

αsiя

space coke
There goes the rest of the year, really. With all of the games coming out, the entire year and your bank account will be drained.

Why pay another $40 for the same game with just a few extra stuff. Especially when complaining about not having money.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
shows new armored warrior
-Hashimoto says it WILL have additional content on top of the extra North American/European content.

Oh for fcuks sake.
Square-Enix, you are ridiculous. fcuk you.

Like, it is just so silly to release a game three times with slightly new content within the span of a year. Nobody could get away with such nonsense except Square-Enix.

KOIKOIBA

There will be not new worlds (multiplayer maybe but not for the main story), because they would have new cutscenes and than the english voice actors would had recorded it, because this game is with full english voices. Remember the first FM? They just have a few new cutscene, where the voices was not necessery and the one scene with Xemnas, they just use old recording takes there. In FM+ they left all the new scenes mute and it was just avaiable with the japanese voices if you unlock them in the Theater Mode. So, I doubt they would have a whole world with muted cutscenes and I doubt the japanese would be that mean to steal the American VA to do extra recordings just for them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
αsiя;5278392 said:
Why pay another $40 for the same game with just a few extra stuff. Especially when complaining about not having money.

Oh, I have the money and a job to keep the cash flow rolling. I'm just saying all of the games coming out are pretty much going to drain everybody's wallets and their free time.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm kind of ticked off about the fact that there is a code for duodecim....so this affects another game i really want

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
From HEARTSTATION:

"The BBSFM trailer showed Terra fighting Monstro and Eraqus in full armor. Ven had a new Keyblade,like his original but darker colored."

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info

What new Finla fantasy dissida?

Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy. It's a prequel to the original Dissidia, with new characters, a new plot, etc. Check out the thread in the FF section.

From HEARTSTATION:

"The BBSFM trailer showed Terra fighting Monstro and Eraqus in full armor. Ven had a new Keyblade,like his original but darker colored."

...Well...I have nothing to say. So I guess that new armored figure was Eraqus then.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
By the way, did I call the possibility of the game having new content, OR DID I call the possibility of the game having new content?

Such a dick move, especially the week after it comes out in the U.S. xD

And there's like -99% chance that a final mix of a PSP game would ever come out in North America.

I lost my PSP when I was still in the first 2 hours of BBS, so I'm going to try my best to not give a fuck and pretend that I didn't hear this "Final Mix" was ever made.

miiworld2

Awards
I knew January was official... winter 2010, my butt. Ah, well it's nice to hear they'll be new content, though it'll surely piss lots of people off. But hey, that's what Final Mix is and will always be.

-Kingdom Hearts BBS FM will include a code to download costumes in Dissidia Duodecim 012, specifically, a costume for Cloud that makes him look like Kingdom Hearts Cloud.

WHAT?!! But I don't wanna... I mean... I'm happy with... not importing... want import Dissidia 012... only 012... I... WHAAAT?!! (grrr...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back