• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuDawn

Awards
So, will there be any way to unlock Kingdom Hearts Cloud in the English version of Dissidia Duodecim?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, will there be any way to unlock Kingdom Hearts Cloud in the English version of Dissidia Duodecim?

Dunno. But this code will most likely not be compatible with an English Duodecim.

Radon

mofo
Wow, you're an idiot. It's been explained to you again and again... KH3 CANNOT BE MADE UNTIL VERSUS IS FINISHED!!! THE FINAL MIXES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, FOOL!

Gosh darn it, you of all people should know this by now -_-

He means a console KH not another crappy handheld or remake. A console KH doesn't have to be KH3.

I have learned a lesson from all of this, never believe Nomura when he says 'There are currently no plans to make a Final Mix' :mad:

And I guess this is going to be the other new game along with 3D. ITS NOT A NEW FUCKING GAME. LIES NOMURA LIES.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I have learned a lesson from all of this, never believe Nomura when he says 'There are currently no plans to make a Final Mix' :mad:
Well, he was being truthful, at that time, there weren't plans.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He means a console KH not another crappy handheld or remake. A console KH doesn't have to be KH3.

And I guess this is going to be the other new game along with 3D. ITS NOT A NEW fcukING GAME. LIES NOMURA LIES.

GUYS! (not directed at you Radon, but everybody else) NOMURA ALWAYS LIES! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL GETTING SO PISSED OVER HIM LYING WHEN HE DOES THIS ALL OF THE TIME?

Gods, you all are pissing me off because of something that ALWAYS happens. It is nothing new. And the Console KH team is busy with FF Versus XIII. They can't spare time for another KH game. BBSFM is being done by the Osaka team who made BBS in the first place so get off of it guys! YOU AREN'T GETTING KH3 ANYTIME SOON, NOR DOES A BBSFM AFFECT YOUR PERSONAL LIVES.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
GUYS! (not directed at you Radon, but everybody else) NOMURA ALWAYS LIES! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL GETTING SO PISSED OVER HIM LYING WHEN HE DOES THIS ALL OF THE TIME?

Gods, you all are pissing me off because of something that ALWAYS happens. It is nothing new. And the Console KH team is busy with FF Versus XIII. They can't spare time for another KH game. BBSFM is being done by the Osaka team who made BBS in the first place so get off of it guys! YOU AREN'T GETTING KH3 ANYTIME SOON, NOR DOES A BBSFM AFFECT YOUR PERSONAL LIVES.

No one is getting you pissed. YOU are getting yourself pissed for no real reason. If people are mad, let them be mad. Quit telling people to stop expressing how they feel.

No offense but comments like this annoy me.

KHHacker6595

ok, its my opinion. I feel that Nomura has had years to make Versus, Kh2 came out almost 6 years ago, and im not some dumb teen. you can't call me some fanboy like i'm some idiot who has no clue what i'm talking about. I'm just sick of paying money for pointless remakes and final mixes because of some series i love. i just think Nomura should focus on Versus and whatever other non Kingdom Hearts related projects hes doing, and get to making Kingdom Hearts 3. And i'm not complaining, im just expressing my feelings on the topic.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its just not fair there getting 3 games bbsa reooded and bbs fm
then summer 2011 they get 3ds i hate japan!!!1

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No one is getting you pissed. YOU are getting yourself pissed for no real reason. If people are mad, let them be mad. Quit telling people to stop expressing how they feel.

No offense but comments like this annoy me.

Well your comment annoys me so we are even. D:

I'm just saying, it isn't about their opinion, it is about how they are taking this. It is like it is ruining their lives or something. It just bothers me when people don't take into consideration every aspect of something. Many are complaining that this game is cheating NA out of something, which it is, but SE has always done that. They feel offended and don't see that this is a marketing strategy.

And I am voicing my opinion on this so my comment isn't retarded at all.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Well your comment annoys me so we are even. D:

I'm just saying, it isn't about their opinion, it is about how they are taking this. It is like it is ruining their lives or something. It just bothers me when people don't take into consideration every aspect of something. Many are complaining that this game is cheating NA out of something, which it is, but SE has always done that. They feel offended and don't see that this is a marketing strategy.

And I am voicing my opinion on this so my comment isn't retarded at all.

<3

Yeah you're so right and im wrong

OMG GAIZ STOP EXPRESSING HOW YOU FEEL BECAUSE IT ANNOYS PEOPLE WHO SHOULDNT BE ANNOYED BY IT.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Sliiiiiiiiiiiightly annoyed about this, but we all knew Nomura was going to do this, I mean come on, it's just in his style.....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
<3

Yeah you're so right and im wrong

OMG GAIZ STOP EXPRESSING HOW YOU FEEL BECAUSE IT ANNOYS PEOPLE WHO SHOULDNT BE ANNOYED BY IT.

Yay! TOTALITARIAN SOCIETY FTW! <3 NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH! THAT IS HOW I LIKE IT.

But seriously, when did I ever say you were wrong? Or that people should stop voicing their opinion? I said they need to stop blaming it on Nomura procrastinating and that this is holding off KH3 when it definitely isn't.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I haven't even finished the American version and they're already pimping this out! xD I bet they'll try and one up Critical Mode and make Insane Mode-- the mode where it's impossible to defeat even the simplest Unversed without dying in one hit. Anyway, this Final Mix looks unnecessary and minuscule compared to what KH2FM gave us. I'll just youtube all the new stuff.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I haven't even finished the American version and they're already pimping this out! xD I bet they'll try and one up Critical Mode and make Insane Mode-- the mode where it's impossible to defeat even the simplest Unversed without dying in one hit. Anyway, this Final Mix looks unnecessary and minuscule compared to what KH2FM gave us. I'll just youtube all the new stuff.

New difficulty: Super-Insane-Critical mode
Description: If you make it past the tutorial, you are a boss!

Gram

Banned
Awards
ok, its my opinion. I feel that Nomura has had years to make Versus, Kh2 came out almost 6 years ago, and im not some dumb teen. you can't call me some fanboy like i'm some idiot who has no clue what i'm talking about. I'm just sick of paying money for pointless remakes and final mixes because of some series i love. i just think Nomura should focus on Versus and whatever other non Kingdom Hearts related projects hes doing, and get to making Kingdom Hearts 3. And i'm not complaining, im just expressing my feelings on the topic.

i blame it more on SE they keep giveing him shit to do.

Trikkstirr

So this is the third game Nomura said we might be able to guess, right? *sigh* It's cool, but I wanted to see KH 3D more.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So this is the third game Nomura said we might be able to guess, right? *sigh* It's cool, but I wanted to see KH 3D more.

No, that's Duodecim. And, iirc, he said we wouldn't see 3D until E3 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back