• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep FINAL MIX: Cast your opinion on Who the Mysterious Figure might be!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xStarSeekerx

alright now that BBS Final MIx is coming out there are probably gonna be more hints as to who the hell myserious Figure is. so. No matter how stupid, and crazy your guesses are u have to post who you think he/she might be. It could even be goofy who knows!

tell us your opinion (dont have to include a reason why)

Mine: Xemnas

So many similarities! (electrical lightning from the hands, creepy ass symbols, and of course the swords he has)

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
This thread isn't really neccesary. And it probably should be in spoilers box in BBS. Nor should it be in FoKH.

But a physical manifestation of KH.

Wahm-bulence

Not sure this is the right place for this....

Something to do with memories of the people with strong hearts (Yeah kinda like KH in human form)

But I will go out on a limb and say I'm 96% it's a new character

Lemie777

i think it is a comilation of all the souls that died during the keyblade war or something from the war

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I'm for Xemnas, someone from the KW, a new person, or maybe even Marluxia.

Gram

Banned
Awards
im the mysterious figure.

seriously tho im going with some1 new.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
i think that mysterious figure will be this one guy, that does like these things, and like stuff happens, and like this sora character has to do something, and something like happens to mysterious figure and like some more stuff happens and like some other guy shows up and stuff happens.

MandoKeyMaster

Tetsuya Nomura (similar to Hideo Kojima in MGS) or some manifestation of Xehanort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back