• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Great, we were suppose to get Re:coded and then Nomura lets Japan get it since they're making it. And now this?! Hopefully it's just the same as the US and EU but with a new secret ending :/

It's a given that the country the game is developed in will be first to release it.

siegleeagle

Threads like these just piss me off. No matter what side your on you end up losing because the next poster has to be a jackass toward the last and it forms a cycle of hate and stupidity. Yeah I can understand Japan getting something first because it was developed there, I can also understand the rage fans can get when the country that has the highest sales doesn't get important canonical/gameplay updates. What makes me angry is that when both countries get the same thing just with a subtitle difference people start to bitch and when people bitch about japan getting something first, DUH thats a given. Its senseless and stupid.

I think it also should be mentioned that its not nomuras choice if a final mix gets localized, its the higher ups of the company and the english reps who ultimately decide.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
As long if its just a NA port, then I'm fine with it. Good for them I guess.

Key

Exile
Awards
Ha. Hahaha. hahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahha!!!! *roflcopter* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

why am i not surprised? Nomura is officially the biggest troll liek, evorz. hahaha....

well, as long as it's just a port/universal tuning, i don't care. XD

That said, i really really really want those renders. they're so nice <3

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
While you are correct that we don't know if it will be exactly like the us version. There really isn't much more they can put on that UMD. That poor UMD probably had such little space left on the NA release. I can't imagine how much more they can cram on the final mix release. Also the loading times might increase more and a larger data install. I doubt they could add a fourth full campaign. Since it's basically 4 months away they can release more. But I doubt it will be too much more to get excited about. But I don't doubt they are cooking up something good that will make NA fans envious. But I really can't seeing them putting that much more on that one little UMD disc. Even if they do a fourth campaign they might do a level or two. I am curious as to how large the game file is for the NA version.

Then they'll do what they did with KH2FM+

LET'S MAKE A NEW DISC AND DO MORE NEW STUFF LOL

tri-blade

Seriously? NA just can't get a secret boss of their own without Nomura making a final mix. He should at least make the KH2 final mix for NA.
I am not pleased. >X [

Shadow Key

Then they'll do what they did with KH2FM+

LET'S MAKE A NEW DISC AND DO MORE NEW STUFF LOL

Dang that Nomura! I can see it now:

Nomura:"We added a second disk to the Final Mix version, with a lot more extras..."
Interviewer: "Wait, but we just thought it was a NA port!"
Nomura:"Yeah, but there was a lot of space taken in the UMD, so we decided to make it into two UMDs to decrease slow down times. Since we had two discs, the team and myself thought: 'Hey, you know, why not?'" (laughs)
Interviewer: (confused look) "Why do you laugh at everything odd thats not funny? You're like Tommy Wiseau, only more brilliant."
Nomura:(laughs again) "What a funny story, Mr. Man."

Trimms

Really? You guys seriously have nothing better to do other than complain about this?
If you're going to pitch that much of a fit, just go bloody buy it.

But the fits are amusing.

Radar

Bronze Member
I knew the japanese were gonna go apeshit if they didnt get all the new stuff in the game like we did.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
rageguy.jpg

We had the super NA exclusive stuff ~exclusively~ for like what, a week? I swear, S-E hates us :(

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
rageguy.jpg

We had the super NA exclusive stuff ~exclusively~ for like what, a week? I swear, S-E hates us :(

BUT THAT'S WHAT GIVES NOMURA THE EXCUSE TO GIVE JAPAN THE FINAL MIXES!

Wait.

Why call it "Final Mix" if they're not adding poo loads of content? That is what they did for all the previous Final Mixes, which means "Final Mix" means "We're adding poo loads of extras for the Japaneses and thar b no export for you!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back