• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I don't mind the Final Mix. Why shouldn't the people in Japan get the same content as we got? They made the game anyways 8D
But on the other hand, why didn't they put the secret boss and all that to the game in the first place? Greedy much?

Possibly because people don't like delays.

Either way, it's nice knowing this. Assuming they add little to nothing in their version (can't see what else they would add; any more secret bosses would be a bit much and unnecessary), we pretty much got a final mix. We just lack the original, but I'm certain no one really minds that.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
it doesn't seem like a Final Mix to me. if they don't change the plot and don't add more things than the EU-US release who cares really?
although i hoped more for a Re:Birth by Sleep on the PS3

samtheplayer

I just finished Terra's and Ven's Story on Critical, now pushing myself through Aqua, which is a real pain in the ass, to get the secret ending. So if they add another one in this game, I will fly to Japan, hunt down Nomura, and give him the biggest papercut you have ever seen!! .... if its just a port of our Version, I am okay ^^

Radon

mofo
I kinda hope they do get a new secret ending. It's hardly a loss for us. We can just watch it on YouTube. IMO it's better than having no secret ending.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Except that would mean the game would have two secret endings, which seems kind of ridiculous. I mean, it's alright with like KHII and KHII:FM+ because the secret ending is just an extension of a concept, but the Secret Ending in BBS is like a true-ending, not a concept trailer =/

Plus, we already have the secret ending in Re:Coded to look forward to.

Wheels

Hmm, from what seems to be there, it'll be most probably a port of our version. Maybe with a new Keyblade or two, but ehh. Japan have been wanting all our extras since they were announced. And of course Nomura's going to be nice to his country, there's always going to be that favouritism. I'm really not bothered by this, but then again, I'm in PAL, so I'm used to getting shafted by Squeenix.

If there's massive amounts of extras (which I really doubt) then people who are really bothered by it can import it, I mean, the PSP isn't region locked, unlike the PS2. And if there's only extra cutscenes, then all you have to do is watch it on Youtube. Extra Keyblades, I think you can live without. But I'm thinking because of Ad-hoc, could they put new Keyblades in, if they're playing with someone with the normal version? The normal version might not be able to show it.

But yeah, I'm not bothered by this. I expected our version to get ported, so yeah. I'm most certainly not going to import it, especially if it's a port, like I expect it to be.

washi95

Why do you hope for it to get extra content? Why do you want to import it? o_0
Well, for one I want an excuse to buy Birth By Sleep again. Call me crazy, but when I finish a game I often want more out of it, BBS was no exception. If it has more content I would happily buy it again assuming it's a reasonable amount that makes the game worth the purchase again. Yeah, my logic's weird, but hey it's my money, right?
Personally I don't see the point in BBS [FM] & Re: Coded. They are nothing more than pointless remakes made within a year of the original versions' releases. The new features may look fun, but I'm only interested in playing the originals. I don't wanna hear about all these updated versions with long names.
Re:coded is a means to expand the game to a wider audience on the DS and get the game out to International players of the series aswell, not to mention give Square-Enix the opportunity to improve things like the games gameplay, system in this version. So I really don't think it's pointless.

Raebus

Haha, this thread and all the reactions were hilarious. I really hope something else pisses off the KH fanbase, so we get another group whining and making a big deal out of it.

Raebus

I highly doubt it'll be anything more than the version we got, so I don't see why people are complaining.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
okay let's calm down and think about this.

will there be any major breakthrough in story
no

will the gameplay change
no

will the difficulty change
unlikely considering there are already four modes

will this be a great game
just as good as the original

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
okay let's calm down and think about this.

will there be any major breakthrough in story
no

will the gameplay change
no

will the difficulty change
unlikely considering there are already four modes

will this be a great game
just as good as the original

I couldn't agree more...there is no reason to be pissed. I mean we all knew that a Final mix was a given when they announced more contents for NA/EU.

They're gonna get what we all got but even if they get something new like for ex. more hints from the secret ending...anyone remembers what Mr. N. said once (in spoilers just in case) that he wanted to show Sora leaving DI at least that is what i think they're going to add IF they add something new.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I was thinking about this last night, and I figured I'll just see what's new and be on my way.

We're never gonna beat Japan at the same game. So you know what? Whatev.

Last edited:

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
.... And?

It's to be expected considering how we get extra content. I don't think they'll get anything else other than what we got.

(reading through the reactions of many infuriated fans makes me laugh.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back