• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
and then we finally got a Final Mix, and it was supposed to stay in America, and now they get it.
No, it wasn't "supposed to stay in America". No one -ever- promised that, and you'd be kind of foolish to think otherwise anyway.
But, again, it has no effect on us so I don't see why people care.

Then again, I didn't see why people cared about Re:Coded being released in Japan first either.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I don't have any version yet. Though between this and the PSP bundle issue (sigh)

Though the PSP is Sony's fault.

That's what I meant, I have never played or owned any version of BBS. I've only seen videos.

EDIT:I need to stop raping this thread. lol

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
These people really need to incorporate expansion packs for this kinda thing.

ispoiledmyself

BITS. I HATE THIS.

this is so lame, cant he just give us one FM for once?!

and this ----> "we want to do something special for the North American fans..." yeah, my a$$!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
BITS. I HATE THIS.

this is so lame, cant he just give us one FM for once?!

and this ----> "we want to do something special for the North American fans..." yeah, my a$$!

Dude, just shut up please. Go to youtube and rage, not here.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not shocked. I'm not angry that this was released considering Japan has to have everything when it comes to KH, but the other countries don't, so I was expecting JPN to get this because they didn't have "everything" in terms of the game. I just think it is unfair because KH sells better in the US, but IDK, thats just me.
Even if it isn't a direct NA port, what are people gonna do?

miiworld2

Awards
I was expecting that.
And I won't be surprised if there's gonna be a new secret ending.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Seeing as how they gave us this version of BBS with extras, are developing Re:Coded primarily because of NA fans, and announced a new KH game in NA first, I would say they very much fufilled that statement. Never did he say "I want to do something special ONLY for NA fans."

Bitch and complain, of course. Even if it was a direct NA port they still would.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm not shocked. I'm not angry that this was released considering Japan has to have everything when it comes to KH, but the other countries don't, so I was expecting JPN to get this because they didn't have "everything" in terms of the game. I just think it is unfair because KH sells better in the US, but IDK, thats just me.

True..it's not like were gonna get a final mix of our own. Unless you include re:com and our version of bbs. But still it kinda sucks that we can't get a kh that's different from Japan.

thedairyfairy

Nomura

trolld.png

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Bitch and complain, of course. Even if it was a direct NA port they still would.

I don't see the point in that...but you are right. The reason FM's are released are for the extras and so people in JPN can hear the US voices because in JPN, unlike the US, English is a mandatory language there so they for the most part understand both. In the US, Japanese is not a mandatory language in school, so they would just be recreating the game with extras and despite all of us on these forums buying them, in the market, they would sell horribly considering they are truly just expansion packs.

jdeib963

I kind of hope there is new stuff added though...I mean that was how it worked with KH1 and there seems to be a pattern to his madness so lets hope! I want this game!

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Plus, when Re: Coded comes out, 3ds comes out, the mysterious title comes out, and kh3 there's going to be a final mix that only Japan will get.

HarkenShadow

I'm fairly sure that there's going to be something new in the FM.
Look at the one picture in the scan, there's someone in an Organization cloak. Stated above to be a 'Mysterious Figure'.
Sonofa.... Oh goody a new character for everyone to come up with ridiculous theories over.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm fairly sure that there's going to be something nIew in the FM.
Look at the one picture in the scan, there's someone in an Organization cloak. Stated above to be a 'Mysterious Figure'.
Sonofa.... Oh goody a new character for everyone to come up with ridiculous theories over.

I haven't played it yet, but I believe he's in our version too.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
The mysterious figure is in the NA release, or did I miss a new organization coat wearer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back